Anthrax Asks Fans Not To DL New Album

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
ANTHRAX's BENANTE To Fans: 'Please Don't Download Our Album' - Dec. 20, 2002

In light of the unusually long lag between the projected European and American release dates of the band's new album, "We've Come For You All", ANTHRAX are understandably worried that the CD's availability on the Internet will cut into its initial sales and offer yet another blow to what has been a career filled with mishaps and misfortune. Of particular concern are the group's American fans, who will not receive the album domestically until Apr. 1, 2003 (the CD is due in Europe on Feb. 24).

In a posting on the band's official web site, ANTHRAX drummer Charlie Benante pleads with the fans to "NOT DOWNLOAD the new ANTHRAX record, it'll break my heart. You would be cheating yourself anyway, the inside booklet and the cover have some killer artwork and lyrics that you won't find anyplace but there.

"I think metal is alive and well and this record is proof," he said of the CD, which will be released through ArtistDirect/BMG Records in North America and Nuclear Blast Records in Europe. "We've worked very hard on this album, I think the music I've written is some of the best yet. I really think you're going to dig it."

:lol: Whatever Charlie :lol: , Ok, then can I have my money back for your last cd I bought that sucked ? :lol:

Ok, I promise to only download 3 or 4 songs in case it sucks....:lol:

I plan to DL the album for sure. gotta make sure it doesn't suck. If it's good (which I highly doubt) I'll go purchase, like I do anyways. Most likely there'll be 2 good songs and the rest will be shit, so DL is the way to go to have the 2 good songs and save my money for something that really kicks ass, like the new exodus or nuclear assualt records coming out next year :headbang:

:lol: those guys are out of their minds :lol: anyway Charlie I won't download the album and I won't buy it either so don't worry :lol:

WHy did he bother saying that? Any Anthrax fan will just buy the album on import when it comes out in Europe!

Hahahahha! I saw this. Charlie whining like the fucking cry baby that he is, begging what fans they have left to not download the new album Hahahaha! Who the fuck would even want it??
Its going to suck as much cock if not more than all the other crap theyve been recording for over a decade now. Anthrax...PPPTTHHHH!!!!!!!
Why dont these guys just call it quits?! All they are doing is embarrassing themselves more and more with each steaming turd they release.