looky looky, it's jeff's custom Axtra Stylus that he recorded DNB with!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
willaxtraloomis.jpg

:)

Looks like EMGs, Maple neck, rosewood frettboard, and probably... well shit i dont know what kind body.. probably alder or something.

'It's about 9 years old, with Seymour Duncan Linedriver pick-ups, an old Kahler tremolo licensed by Floyd Rose (which they probably don't make anymore), and a very heavy body. Not sure what kind of wood it is, but the guitar sounds great. It was used to record the entire "Dreaming Neon Black" album.'

oh...my...GOD

Pray tell, how did you get that into your little meathooks?
:eek:

That kicks ass, Willie Nelson! DNB is pretty much my favorite album of all time. That's a real gem, there!

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
im still wondering how i can get one of jeffs guitars

legally

The current thinking is to find, stalk, rape and eventually kill a certain Mr Bozarth :p

If you do it real sneaky, the law don't matter ;)

Final_Product said:
The current thinking is to find, stalk, rape and eventually kill a certain Mr Bozarth :p

If you do it real sneaky, the law don't matter ;)
Haha yeah, because having a guitar that's autographed specifically to somebody else is AWESOME!!! :D

dead_fetus said:
Haha yeah, because having a guitar that's autographed specifically to somebody else is AWESOME!!! :D

Ok, I'll revise. The current thinking is to legally change your name to Will, then find, stalk, rape and eventually kill a certain Mr Bozarth. But be sneaky, as to not alert the police.

:p

Final_Product said:
Ok, I'll revise. The current thinking is to legally change your name to Will, then find, stalk, rape and eventually kill a certain Mr Bozarth. But be sneaky, as to not alert the police.

:p

It wouldn't hurt to develop an outlandish obsession with Will Smith beforehand. It will make it more 'genuine.'