Lord Worm back in Cryptopsy?

i really fucking hope this is true
if they mean mike, this is the worst news
if they mean lord worm ,this is the best news

i guess we'll have to wait and see...

diabolical vengeance said:
Hell Yes!! \m/.

Yes, Lord Worm is currently a English asSecond Language teacher, and he used to work for a beer company. Can you imagine having him as a prof. 'And now for poetry, we shall study a poem written by me called Orgiastic Disembowelment.'

*drools*

Woooaaahhh....:D

diabolical vengeance said:
Yes, Lord Worm is currently a English asSecond Language teacher, and he used to work for a beer company. Can you imagine having him as a prof. 'And now for poetry, we shall study a poem written by me called Orgiastic Disembowelment.'
Only that could make me want to go to an English lesson

Some guy told me he saw Lord Worm twice this week around the place where Cryptopsy jams...

Plus, a guy from Galy Records said to someone who told us that he'd eat all the worms in his backyard if Lord Worm was back : "you better take pictures, because you'll have to eat a lot of worms"

andrew_plamondon said:
Some guy told me he saw Lord Worm twice this week around the place where Cryptopsy jams...
I know a guy who actually plays at the place where his band and others hang out that said that he saw Lord Worm going there so..... let us keep hope alive!!! :D

MardyAss said:
Does anyone have any 'hard' facts about Lord Worm, like where he's from, his real name etc.
I don't know his real name, but I know he's teaching ( or he was, I don't know for sure ) english at a university, Concordia if my memory's good.

edwardgein said:
I know a guy who actually plays at the place where his band and others hang out that said that he saw Lord Worm going there so..... let us keep hope alive!!! :D
I had this information the same way as you did. Dunno if it's the same guy though !

Lord Worm:
lordworm.jpg

From an interview:
To change the tide of this interview, I’ll ask a few questions about something I’m sure you’re familiar with: carnage, gore, and morbid violence. First, have you ever seen something truly grotesque(in human form) or some kind of disaster? How did it affect you, if at all?

Lord Worm: I can’t seem to ignore dead things, human or otherwise. I just have to touch them, play with them, give myself hands-on experience with the deceased flesh. I’m only up to 3 cadavers, though. One old man who died in a hospital, one dude who was run over by a car, and one buried thing. Don’t ask. I’ve no use for prison. We’ll just keep this nebulous, shall we?

:D