Losing interest in DT for surprising reason

Darth Jester

Oct 5, 2011
You know those special editions of different albums?

There's "limited first edition" version, certain countries get certain songs while others don't, you can get some tracks only online, there are tour editions of some albums, what?

When I buy an album I would like to have everything that particular album is supposed to have. I don't want to search the internet for knowledge which songs I'm missing from an album that I have bought with money.

Recently this has annoyed me with 'Fiction' and 'We Are The Void'. Apparently there are some songs which have existed for years and I've only found about them recently.

these are small bands with very limited audiences. supporting them by buying various formats or editions isn't a big deal or a problem. and if you have buyers remorse after discovering there was a different edition with extra tracks or content you wanted, then you can resell the basic version you purchased - only for what you paid it for please don't be like those flippers who take advantage of people who are just like you, by trying to make a quick buck so you can buy a round for your friends that night.