Losing Kristin.

sha\nn/on

Girl of Glass
Jan 29, 2008
Seattle
www.myspace.com
I was just wanting to know what people think about the band losing Kristin as their keyboardist.

I think Winds of Plague is a lot stronger with her, and Abigail Williams is a bit weaker without her.

I was just wanting to know what people think about the band losing Kristin as their keyboardist.

I think Winds of Plague is a lot stronger with her, and Abigail Williams is a bit weaker without her.

I dont want to come off as a dick or anything but...

Kristin Randall never contributed anything to Abigail Williams other then playing keys on the Death By Decibels tour last year. The keys on the track "VII Empyrean: Into the Cold Wastes" were programmed by yours truly with zero input from her whatsoever. I think she was in the next room over drinking beer or smoking pot or something at the time.

The track "Floods" was performed by Ellyllon, our original and current keyboard player. Ellyllon can write and perform her own parts where as Kristin could not that is a huge difference.

Kristin was let go from the band because of these reasons and its not like we are feeling some huge loss. If anything the huge loss is the time we wasted when we could have been playing with our current (original) player instead.

From what I have heard Winds Of Plague is much more up her alley and we are happy for her to be playing in a new band. We honestly wish her well in her future endeavors.

:headbang:

Shannon posts here too? That girl is amazing. Much love. Ken essentially tells it how it is, but I wouldn't really say Kristen's time with the band was "time wasted." The band is in a better place now then they've ever been in and her joining up had it's part in that path. She does fit in better with Winds of Plague.

Shannon posts here too? That girl is amazing. Much love. Ken essentially tells it how it is, but I wouldn't really say Kristen's time with the band was "time wasted." The band is in a better place now then they've ever been in and her joining up had it's part in that path. She does fit in better with Winds of Plague.

:) Thanks Jerry.

I do what I can.

Ya i heard a mix of stories also. Good to hear Ellyllon is back...not to mention she's fucking hot haha

honestly when I saw that new chick, I assumed that AW probably enlisted her just to have another hot keyboard chick in the band for live shows rather than because she was equally as good as the original player. when I saw AW on the death by decibels, I felt this was proven

jared sloan i remember you dude whats up? hows the shredding coming?

hails. just chillen out, maxin, relaxin all cool, still paying/selling tickets to play, asian piano teacher busting my chops, the usual

I'd definitely like to see more chicks contributing more than just keyboards...and vocals. We need some more shredding and pounding bass done by chicks.

I disagree, the best bassists are huge fat dudes with tree trunks as fingers