Loudness - Everlasting

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
This is the latest Loudness album to come out, but i think it you can only import it, so that's what I did bought a copy of amazon for $36, but if u listen to this song alone, you will see why. Loudness - Flame of Rock

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like the first album in far too many that sounds like OLD loudness. too much nu-metal crap within the last 3 or so.

i am a huge fan of old loudness as my metalcore band's promo shot will attest
l_2227e87cbf675f6a8c977ac72a402c74.jpg

I cant get into this bands last 5 or 6 albums. Mostly shit.

What happened to WOCK N WOLL CWAZY NIGHTS?

I stopped with them at "Hurricane Eyes", still need to get "Disillusion" and "The Law Of Devil's Land" in Japanese.

I bought a shirt that has the same front (might be a different back) when Loudness did a US tour in 2006. (I've seen the shirt worn by other people at various regional shows since then, I guess it's a hit!)
I haven't heard new/recent Loudness albums, but as far as what they played at the 06 show I didn't hear any nu-metal stuff. It was all very high-energy, high-momentum heavy metal plus some speedy thrash metal songs. A nu-metal band did open for them though.

I'm a big fan of the early Loudness stuff, especially THUNDER IN THE EAST, LIGHTNING STRIKES and HURRICANE EYES; kind of lost interest in their more recent output so I'd have to hear more of this one, that song was promising but didn't quite deliver what I was hoping to hear from 'em...

"Spiritual Canoe" and "Biosphere" had some cool, heavy tunes on them.....I also dug "Loudness, Once And For All"......I loved the Vescera cd's, and all the old stuff. Overall, I think I still like Anthem a bit better, but Loudness always has a spot in my collection!

Overall, I think I still like Anthem a bit better, but Loudness always has a spot in my collection!

ANTHEM are MUCH better than Loudness in my book. They've been consistent all their carreer and always delivered solid traditional metal albums, save maybe for the 1st 2, which were plagued by a weaker production.

On the other hand, Loudness always had bad vocals (save for the Vescera discs) and I only enjoyed a few albums from them. The later stuff is very mediocre, save for a few selected songs here and there.