Lousy, incompetent cashier at the convenience store has WHATELY DINER syndrome

i have been to SF 4 times. every time, i swear i will learn to like it, and every time, i am like GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS LAND OF MELLOW AND LAID BACK after like 3 days.
and all the food my friends took me to eat was gross.

Originally posted by xfer
hah, 24-7?? there's a single 24-hour diner in Boston and it has an hourlong wait on weekends...everything else closes at 2 am at the LATEST (except for the occasional 3-am-closing Greek pizza place). and this is BOSTON, one of america's premier cities!

NYC is cool like that, though. you can get anything at any time, basically.

seriously there were always at least four 24/7 dinders available to us in CT and thats shitty ass CT. Boston should learn a lesson from central CT.

If your friends couldn't find you good food in SF, they are seriously stilted. If there's one thing the SF Bay Area has in abundance, it's good restaurants.

all i know is, they took me to three different places that had signs that said "VEGAN" and every time, i left with a totally bad stomach ache. it was un-dece.
i hate food anyway.

p.s. boston is really annoying.

Seriously, though, isn't America the land of 24/7? I know you can get milkshakes at Denny's.

Dude, don't get me started on the Ingleside Denny's.

We did have a Denny's that was just as far as the Whately (30 minutes, about). But really, it was like choosing between either having your eyes peeled with a carrot/potato peeler, or razor blades inserted, blade gumward, into each of the spaces between your teeth and then slamming your jaw shut.

nutrition-potato.gif

There's one burrito joint I used to frequent that is open til 5am on the weekends. And there are always the Golden Nugget 24 hr diner joints where you can get milkshakes. I haven't had the chance to scope out the latest eating establishment in our new neighborhood, but that should be taken care of soon.

BTW, the other day when we were talking about pizza and I was all "OMG I NEED A STUFFED PIZZA NOW" we did actually get one. I think that was the night of the Isis show. Good day that was.