I went to Maine and all I got were these lousy pictures

i mean, i know i'm asian and all, but why the fuck do my eyes look like goddamn literal fucking slits right there?!! (a non-vaginal slit, mind you.) i also look very confused and just really fucked up, sort of like an antelope. and i'm not posting in this thread anymore. this is traumatizing.

haha i think you look good in those pictures, mia. cute in a not-cute-because-you're-small-but-generally-cute way!

the one toby removed featured a booger coming out of mia's nose, though. that wasn't very cute.

alex, nice pics. very THE MIST-inducing, but that's probably like saying any give snapshot of tokyo reminds one of godzilla.

tall-y is a spitting image of my friend scott. i had to do a double-take.

Mia it's okay. Short people unite! I am only an inch, maybe an inch and a half taller than you so I know the feeling all too well... My best friend is 6'5" and I am only 4'11", people have taken to calling him the Jolly Green Giant and me Sprout.

haha, thanks megan!
however, it's not the smallness that's making me feel like an antelope-face (i like my smallness, in fact.) it's the fact that I LOOK LIKE A DEFORMED, CHINKIFIED ANTELOPE IN THAT PICTURE. i'm so glad you didn't see the one that was taken down. that one was even worse. i'm not trying to fish for compliments here, i really do hate these pictures. i just didn't photograph very well in them.

Fish all you want, you know you're going to get them!!! ;) And the antelope thing, maybe I'm blind but I just don't see it. If you're an antelope then I'm an oompa loompa.

PS. It's Meghan with an H. I don't mean to be snotty, that just really bothers me. ::smooches::

haha, sorrry about that! i guess i could equate that pet peeve with the pet peeve i have about people pronouncing my name "maya" or when they call me "chino." i'm always like, "it's MEE-A and it's CHINK! chinos are pants, dammit!" :(

It's okay MEE-A, I love you anyway. Chinos are pants, sure, but it is also how you say Chinese in Spanish. I know you're not Chinese but I thought it was worth noting.

"pants" is a good word I agree. Though I do prefer to say toggle alot more. Say it out loud, just once and you will smile, trust me and you'll see I'm right.

you know, just like the way that some people pronounce triop as "TRY-OP" and not "TREE-OP". that's no fun at all. those same people keep insisting that the plural of a triop is actually "triops" too. assholes. i hope they die.