Love it or Hate it, all knobs on ten.

that sounds like it has the potential to be rad as fuck.
how hot is that dean custom pickup? I find high gain pickups help slay with a low gain amp.

this also makes me want some greenbacks.

I actually had the pleasure of playing one of Eddie Van Halen's amps last month. It was an amazing experience. I also had a chance to A/B my Fortin Cali with it... I'm happy I have my Cali. It sounds every bit as good if not better.

Vey few amps actually sound good when pushed that loud... most class A beasts, old Fenders, Hiwatts, and Plexis, but it just about ends there.

A lot of idiots of this modern day seem to think that its important to crank the master of class A/AB high gainers... they sound so bad (blech). When you get a 5150 past 4 on the master it just starts to sound like pure ass.

:)

Appreciate the kind words, Andy. Makes sense you'd appreciate it ;). Hopefully one day I can play as well as you and do the amp justice.

I'm going to get to mastering that track soon I'd be glad to use this beast on my next set of reamps for you :)

:)

Appreciate the kind words, Andy. Makes sense you'd appreciate it ;). Hopefully one day I can play as well as you and do the amp justice.

I'm going to get to mastering that track soon I'd be glad to use this beast on my next set of reamps for you :)

Thanks Greg, and yeah.. i knew you wouldn't be surprised, ha ha...
would love to hear some reamps with this beast.