lryics on Looking Glass

There's 2 parts, the first one goes:

"Tonight, darkness will shadow the light
Symmetry divine, there's no force greater
Dividing the fathers of time"

The one you named is the second one towards the end of the song.

no doesnt it go..

tonight, darkness will shadow the light,
paradise denied, the balance of ages,
foorever loost in tiime..

??

lol, yes, i don't see why this one is an issue actually, seems pretty damn clear to me exactly what he's singing, the whole thing is just kinda stung out a little bit.

MrFast said:
There's 2 parts, the first one goes:

"Tonight, darkness will shadow the light
Symmetry divine, there's no force greater
Dividing the fathers of time"

The one you named is the second one towards the end of the song.

duh :p - just thought it seemed pointless putting the whole chorus in..

I have another one from Through the Looking Glass... it says in the lyrics that it's "And there she stood, in misery," but I distinctly hear "And there she stood, in mystery."

I have another one from Through the Looking Glass... it says in the lyrics that it's "And there she stood, in misery," but I distinctly hear "And there she stood, in mystery."

well its not like its that big a difference anyway. at a phonem and u got mystery...

i thought it was mystery too though

edit: checked my booklet, says "mystery" there :p

well its not like its that big a difference anyway. at a phonem and u got mystery...

i thought it was mystery too though

edit: checked my booklet, says "mystery" there :p

Really? Hmm... well, I guess whatever website I looked at for the lyrics was wrong... (I do have the CD, but not with me)

Really? Hmm... well, I guess whatever website I looked at for the lyrics was wrong... (I do have the CD, but not with me)

yup i checked it out, i guess it is easier to look online then to go dig through your cd inserts to find the lyrics though.