LTE Reunite

Jun 26, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
www.myspace.com
This is pretty cool. Shame they aren't doing many shows tho :(.

231_1_lg.gif

I do think that there's a lot of filler on the LTE albums. I can't stand all the jam stuff... I like organization!

Hopefully their set will look something like this:

Paradigm Shift
Kindred Spirits
Freedom of Speech
State of Grace
Universal Mind
Acid Rain
Biaxident
Another Dimension
When the Water Breaks

And hopefully no random jams whatsoever!

Never heard of them.
Nah, heard of them, never heard anything by them though.

Um, aren't all those band members the same as Dream Theater expect that Tony guy? lol

Yep. It's basically DT with a different bass player & without vocals.

Thank you.

Hmm.. fall asleep when listening to Dream Theater.. fall asleep while listening too Dream Tension ExperiTheater.

Portnoy: "Hey Petrucci, I've got an idea!"
Petrucci: "If you let me out of my cage I'll.."
Portnoy: "Shut up and listen! I know a way we can make more money!! Instead of having that girl singing in our music, we can play music without the singing stuff!"
Petrucci: "We're close enough to that already, I mean almost 80 percent of our songs are made up of seemlessly endless soloing sections"
Portnoy: "No, but this will be cooler, see we'll call it another name, almost as if it's another band but it's not"
Petrucci: "Let's at least get another member for it"
Portnoy: "Hmm.. you're right! I know, let's drop the asian in our band and get a new bass player. The reason being he's asian!"
Petrucci: "Yeah!! That asian! Alright let's do it!"
Portnoy: "Woo hoo!! More money!! Less asian!! More solos!! No bitch vocals!! Still making bad music but getting payed!! Woo!!!"
Petrucci: "I'll solo to that!! -switches pickup selector to God killing mode- Yeah!!"
Portnoy: -Plays a polyrhythm over a time signature of 144/69-