Lucifugum - ...BAck To CHopped Down Roots

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
I need opinions on this cd. I am thinking about picking it up but am kind of tight with money. Is it worth it? Is it on par with "On The Sortilage of Christianity"?

Erik, I think you are familiar with this NM offspring. Fill me in!

*considers deleting previous post to help spaffe get rid of it* :p

Nah, it's not bad or anything... Compared to Lucifugum's more keyboard-laden releases, it's very different. Guitar-based, more aggressive, etc, but less interesting really...

Ahh fuck, if it isn't on par with On the Sortilage of CHristianity, I'll skip it. Thanks Erik.

and thank you spaffe as well for the offer but I'll pass. Unless you see something on my tradelist you want then I'll definitely reconsider. :)

I recommend And The Wheel Keeps Crunching instead. It is a mix between the more brutal and keyboardish Lucifugum. Instinct Prevelance is also recommended, and On Hooks To Pieces! (which contains a rather amusing video)

Doomcifer said:
Unless you see something on my tradelist you want then I'll definitely reconsider. :)

Hm, I'm slightly interested in Lux Occulta - Dionysos. I understand you don't like it, but could describe it somewhat? Comparable bands?

spaffe said:
Hm, I'm slightly interested in Lux Occulta - Dionysos. I understand you don't like it, but could describe it somewhat? Comparable bands?

I really don't remember to tell you the truth. I just remember not being very fond of it. I think it's arranged pretty symphonically.