• amorphis
  • finntroll
  • norther
  • shape of despair
  • to/die/for
  • ensiferum
  • nightwish

[*]impaled nazarene

After Cannibal Corpse I hate IN the most of metal bands. The stuff is just too chaotic for me. And I don´t like Luttinen´s voice AT ALL. He´s a good guy though, and I appreciate them much for what they have done to metal. But I so hate their music.

[*]apocalyptica

Good musicians, no question about that. But it doesn´t hit me. Haven´t heard that much from them though, I have to admit. But I don´t find it positive that they started by playing covers only.

[*]stratovarious

Heh. I was a biiiiig Strato-fan when I was at 8th grade. So like...6-7 years ago. Still like the old ones (Visions and the ones before that) even though I have none of their cd´s anymore.
Nowdays they have taken a turn to worse. And the music is shite and extremely boring.

[*]rottensound

Total shit. Goes to the same category with IN. ..no, that´s like I was making fun of IN.. but still. The singer tried to hit on me. He´s ugly and disgusting.

[*]children of bodom

Like we say in Finland : PASKAA! (shit) I hate the singer, even though his voice has changed a bit better direction now. I just don´t like the style they play. The quitar- plingplong - solos and stuff. They drive me crazy.

[*]... and oceans

The only cd I can really say I have heard is the first one. On that the first song is VERY good. The rest kinda goes by. I have no idea what they have done after that cd.

[*]him

:D Ville Valo is ugly. Let´s make that clear. I cannot understand what all the girls see in him. I had the first cd. It was good but some years ago I sold it away. The music after the first one is.. I dunno, ok. But I wouldn´t buy it. I am able to listen to it if it comes from radio or something like that. I don´t need to change the station.

[*]bleakwail

Never heard even the name...

[*]amorphis

Goodgoodgood. The old and the new. The newest is a bit boring though. The music is pretty pop, but I quess that´s what I like.

[*]finntroll

Irritating. I just can´t explain it better. Like.. it tries to make fun of something. And doesn´t succeed.

[*]norther

Don´t like them either. Like COB. They give you nothing.

[*]shape of despair

Very good if you like depressive music. They are masters in making that music. And I do like it. Just cannot listen to that long at once :)

[*]to/die/for

PASKAA. They just don´t know what they are doing!! I admit I have a certain attitude against this band. Like my friend would say :"they´re gay".

[*]ensiferum

Haven´t heard it, but I have been told it´s no good :D

[*]nightwish

I thought I liked them. Not likethem like them but you know, ok-like. But then I watched this program where one of their gig was filmed. My goooood that was horrible. I think they have ran out of ideas. Every song is the same.

Oh no... I seem to hate everything. :erk: Now I understand what people always are telling me.

:D ... fucking nice posting!

but don't say shit 'bout the following bands:
  • cannibal corpse
  • children of bodom
  • rottensound
they rock, and that's it! :Spin:

ps: do you like type o negative? "we hate everyone"? :D

Well Thanks :D I really tried, hehe.

Uuukei... if I´m not allowed to say shit, let´s just say "I don´t like", ok? :)

Type o Negative is pretty good. But I´m really "into" only for the October Rust. The others I haven´t listened that much, so I can´t really say.

But hey you... Mayhem or Burzum? ;) (even though I think it´s pretty obvious, but still, have to ask)

lumitalvi said:
Type o Negative is pretty good. But I´m really "into" only for the October Rust. The others I haven´t listened that much, so I can´t really say.
i love "world coming down", and of course "bloody kisses" and "slow, deep and hard"

lumitalvi said:
But hey you... Mayhem or Burzum? ;) (even though I think it´s pretty obvious, but still, have to ask)
simple answer: both of them! :Spin: (but musically i like burzum more, they are one of my fav-bands ever)

VilenesS said:
... she?! :Spin: ... cool, i didn't know ;)
I didn't know either. I guess everyone assumes anyone on a metal forum is male and between the ages of 12 to 20.

For example, I'll bet most people don't realize that I'm a 73 year old hermaphrodite. :Spin: