lyrics question

"The lyrics aren't really that amazing anyway.
Some of them are pretty good though. I love the lyrics for Living Dead Beat."

Bad name said he likes the lyrics of Living Dead Beat, but most of the lyrics suck. He never said they weren't official.

"I forgot the site I used, it was quite accurate"

I was just saying, they're not quite accurate, they are accurate. For that song, at least anyway.

While in my mind that post in in two parts :lol:

First one he says the lyrics suck but stile love Living dead Beat one.

Second one he says he know a website for some lyrics.

But... only in my mind :p

CoB fan: Darklyrics are completely wrong! Sing364 is better cuz mostly all of it is right except for a few words or lines.

I like all of their lyrics. Even though they aren't poetic or even that good, what he writes about really appeals to me. He's saying everything i can't say and it's really deep.

Heartless: OMG!!!!!! I'v been gone for two weeks and your post count is wayyyyyyyy high!
Happy to see me?!
Yeh, I pwn you now. But we'll see, if you don't act like you did before I am.
Sing364 is better cuz mostly all of it is right except for a few words or lines.
Ok, not a smart thing to say imo :lol: Think about it! :p
Because she's an Alexi obsessed retard.
WAS one, hopefully she's changed, we'll see. :erk:

EDIT: Scratch that she still is :erk:

I really want to meet Alexi more than ever now. I'm a complete and total wreck without him. I need him in my life. I don't think i need anything from life except for Alexi now. It's my life's mission and goal to meet him and have a relationship with him. He's the coolest guy ever. He's amazing, extraordinary, breath-taking, awsome, and he's my hero. I wish i could be exactly like him. There's so much i want to ask him about.

^I gave her a chance in my mind... I thought the ban would change her... aw well :p I guess 2 weeks isn't enough to cure someone that mental, what was I thinking!?

Well, pills and shock treatment could at least make her tolerable... but ionna. I'd say I wish a human cloning machine was invented so we could clone Alexi and she'd shut up, but why go through all that trouble when the gun has already been made... So, let's just shoot her in the face. Put her out of her misery. :lol:

Well, pills and shock treatment could at least make her tolerable... but ionna. I'd say I wish a human cloning machine was invented so we could clone Alexi and she'd shut up, but why go through all that trouble when the gun has already been made... So, let's just shoot her in the face. Put her out of her misery. :lol:

You are thinking in a quite cruel manner, Joe.... :Smug:

LMFAO, Heartless's name is Joe!!!!!!! Joe Blow! j/k

My love for Alexi is eternal and nothing can make me stop loving him. And i don't want some Alexi clone. I want the real Alexi. There can only be one Alexi.