lyrics question

oh ok, man, its a good job you let me know wtf ad meant coz i was just gna scratch my head n shit :confused: but its cool

In an interview w/ Alexi (can't find it sorry, it's late) he said that he only wanted to put some songs lyrics and most of the other ones w/o because he wanted listeners to interpret the lyrics for themselves.

It's true.... it's possible that I read the same interview, I remember something similar.

In an interview w/ Alexi (can't find it sorry, it's late) he said that he only wanted to put some songs lyrics and most of the other ones w/o because he wanted listeners to interpret the lyrics for themselves.

Yeah, I bet he has fun seeing what some people have come up with.

The lyrics aren't really that amazing anyway.
Some of them are pretty good though. I love the lyrics for Living Dead Beat.
I forgot the site I used, it was quite accurate, I'll post it later if I can find it. I'm at school now, everything is blocked. ><
Whatever you do, do NOT use darklyrics.com.

Why what's wrong with darklyrics? I get mine from there.

Because the lyrics on those sites don't sound anything like what you hear on the albums. If you follow the official lyrics along with the songs, it makes sense unlike darklyrics or whatever the fuck it is.

Because the lyrics on those sites don't sound anything like what you hear on the albums. If you follow the official lyrics along with the songs, it makes sense unlike darklyrics or whatever the fuck it is.

But you can't follow along with every song because not all the songs have "offical lyrics":p lol i'm just messin, i know what you mean, but you gotta give 'em credit for tyring to figure 'em out