lyrics question

But i'm not one of those people who's fat and gross. I'm just a normal person like everyone else on the forum.

I love the way his "clean" vocals sounded on Hatebreeder and SOmething Wild. "One for all, all for me, i'm an animal, better set me free!"

I love the way his "clean" vocals sounded on Hatebreeder and SOmething Wild. "One for all, all for me, i'm an animal, better set me free!"

I agree.

I'm a bit disappointed for the fact that I can't find "Hatebreeder" 's original and complete lyrics...
I find only scrappy texts, lacking some words... it's sad, cause this song is incredible.
Its structure is great, the melody is amazing and the way Alexi sings in it is really good... I could listen to this song for a long, long time, truly.

Warheart: I'm still hooked on that part. And i love the part on Black WIndow where he says "Fire: here I see the fire in my heart
Traitor: hate your face, obey or you're gonna die
Murder: murderer in you call me to die
Oh yeah: I'll come back to you when I'm dead"

Victim of the night: THe melody to that song is really good. I like esp. like the riffs in "Children of Bodom". THat was the complicated stuff i heard from them and it's like a happy song.

I don't have any pics of me on the computer and i don't have a scanner so i can't post pics but if i had one i would.

To me lyrics are not so important. I mean Alexi can sing anything he wants about, but the riffs and the music is very important to me.

^Of course the most important thing is the music becuz no one's going to give a shit about lyrics if the music isn't good. The guitars and vocals are excellent but the lyrics are another thing you can appreciate about them and it makes you think that they are even better than you thought.