Lyrics to the new single

Metamyr said:
I was just wondering, has anyone has gotten ahold of the lyrics to the new single? I've been able to find "My Twin", but the lyrics to the other 2 songs are nowhere to be found for now.

yeah...please....someone thats not lazy as us to post them :D

I spot a good deal of inaccuracies with those lyrics. I'm pretty sure 'Leaders' has the line 'And I sold my wings to come here', as opposed to 'And I sold my weakness to come here'. That was the first of several discrepancies I spotted.

Discouraged+One said:
how do you know???....you downloaded the promo!!!:yell: hehe, to be honest i think 50% there is true, the other 50% sounds so stupid.
i was talking about My Twin song only! and i dont like promos:)
i think the lyrics to this song are really interesting.
for me its about a girl who became religiously obsessive and felt like a "chosen by god" one, left a guy she loved and in the end just turned out into a slave to religion and to a pseudo god.
anyone has any other ideas what this song is about???

yuronimus said:
i was talking about My Twin song only! and i dont like promos:)
i think the lyrics to this song are really interesting.
for me its about a girl who became religiously obsessive and felt like a "chosen by god" one, left a guy she loved and in the end just turned out into a slave to religion and to a pseudo god.
anyone has any other ideas what this song is about???

Judging by the video she just left him for another guy...

The idea is that the interpretation/meaning is left to the listener (as Katatonia has suggested). And as you can see, it can greatly vary...but that's alright. I think the video is just one way to take it.

In any case, it's pretty clear that the official lyrics aren't available yet...but the single is due tomorrow! Although unfortunately I don't think those of us who are in the States will be able to get it quite on that day.

I may be way off here, but at one point I almost thought I could hear Jonas sing "He used to be like my twin" ... which, if it is the case, would bring a whole new level of misery to the song, like the dude's girlfriend left him for his best friend.