Lyrics??

JesterOfDeath

AKA Addicted To Death
Nov 16, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.roomsevenstudios.com
I know this has been brought up before, but i missed it. I was wondering if any of you guys have the lyrics (as close to the real ones as possible, since we know CoB doesn't include the real lyrics in the cd) for Hatebreeder and FTR?? I seriously hope they include all the lyrics for the new music!

stuns got some lyrics, but the ones that arent included in the booklet is due to the fact that alexi likes to make them up as they go along?

Kimberly (Alexi's wife) told me he likes improv lyrics (i.e. gibberish) and that all lyrics not listed are nonsense with random words thrown in. I don't think she was entirely correct, though, because some songs obviously have lyrics that aren't printed (Towards Dead End, Children of Bodom, Mask of Sanity, parts of other songs, etc.).

I believe Something Wild has little to no gibberish... Aleix said in an interview that there were problems and only one song's lyrics were written down because of time constraints (they recorded it all in one week), but he would've copied them all down.

The bottom line for HB and FtR is that if the lyrics aren't printed, there is a fair amount of improv in that song, but I'm positive none of them are all improv.

Yeah true, Alexi improvs A LOT , but I believe some songs do have lyrics and he does not want to publish them...........