Machine Head

NAY

One of the most "overrated" bands I've ever heard in the metal scene. I seriously like Job For A Cowboy better :lol: Different styles, but there you go. I think they play super rehashed riffs, the drums & singing are generic, & they can't write a song for shit.

Yay for me. Love alot of their stuff and I reall like the mix of thrashy stuff with the nice groove. "The burning red" was weird but I think its underrated. The next one "supercharger" was bad. Everything else if good to great with my favs being their debut as well as the blackening.

Oh, and they absolutely RULE live.

YEah, I was a HUGE Vio-Lence fan from way back.
I was never really even aware of what Machine Head were doing.

I saw them on the H&H tour last year. Thought they were ok.

Thinking about giving them more of a chance now that they are on the upcoming Metallica tour.

So, from what I hear, if I were to pick up any, I should start with either Burn My Eyes or The Blackening......

i have through the ashes of empires. I like one song on it umm that's all. Rarely play it though so I can't really remember. I don't like them that much to be honest. Too generic sounding.

YEah, I was a HUGE Vio-Lence fan from way back.
I was never really even aware of what Machine Head were doing.

I saw them on the H&H tour last year. Thought they were ok.

Thinking about giving them more of a chance now that they are on the upcoming Metallica tour.

So, from what I hear, if I were to pick up any, I should start with either Burn My Eyes or The Blackening......

Start with Burn My Eyes, then The Blackening and then stop

Yay for me. Love alot of their stuff and I reall like the mix of thrashy stuff with the nice groove. "The burning red" was weird but I think its underrated. The next one "supercharger" was bad. Everything else if good to great with my favs being their debut as well as the blackening.

Oh, and they absolutely RULE live.

Thats what I was gonna say. The More Things Change is above superchareger but not much, It just does not groove like the rest to me. One of the best shows I have seen, it was a perfect setting with about hundred or so people in a bar and the singer was like a puppet master with the crowd.