any fans of this BM band?

I didn't think it was that bad... I might consider getting their debut if i hear more samples... They sing in french i believe but then again I never know what most BM bands are saying when they sing anyways so that doesn't bother me lol The rest of the album supposedly has classical music in with the BM... violin, double bass, flute etc.. so that is why im interested in it since i love classical music...

to you perhaps lol but not to alot of other fans (I think your imagining this as symphonic but the way the band describes it it's not symphonic sounding)... besides your judging a album before even hearing it... who knows you might like the rest... I don't know what your a fan of or not but some artists/bands have successfully incorporated classical music into metal... one that comes to mind is Ozzy with Randy Rhoads on the first two Ozzy albums...

No what i mean like bands that use violins etc. induvaly. Mostly bands like holy blood piss me off with the way they sound. And virgin black.

They're pretty good - not amazingly noteworthy but solid and enjoyable none the less.

ahh it's their debut.. who knows what the rest sounds like... would need to hear more for me to consider to buy it... from what the article said they took 6 years for doing this album... probably lineup changes and such...