Machine Head

Nay from everything I've heard (1 or 2 songs)
Ozz's opinion on this is rendered invalid by the fact that he also likes Trivium and Killswitch Engage.

You like bands that are just as bad as the ones he likes, so I fail to see how you have more say than him. Anyway, I don't like this band because I think they're boring and stupid.

You like bands that are just as bad as the ones he likes, so I fail to see how you have more say than him. Anyway, I don't like this band because I think they're boring and stupid.

I don't think I like anything as bad as Trivium or Killswitch Engage.
Let me check...
Nope.

I assume you're joking.
Because the level of wrongness you have just achieved exceeds that of those Creationists who think there were dinosaurs 5000 years ago.

I want you to say that Trivium and Killswitch Engage are better than Wintersun and Eluveitie so that I can sig it and parade it around for all the forum to laugh at your stupidity.

Burn my Eyes made their name.

The Blackening is also good. Not as good as they (band members) think, though. They think they've recorded a new Master of Puppets :lol:

They're also good live.

* Burn My Eyes
* The Blackening
* The More Things Change/Through Ashes of Empires
* The Burning Red
* Supercharger

Thats how I would rank them. Love the first two. The 3rd place is shared but only cause I bought "through ashes of empires" around the same time I ought "the blackening" and didnt listen to that as much as their latest one. The two last albums on the list are clearly the worst but "the burning red" has its moments. I heard "supercharger" once and didnt find it worth owning at all.