MACHINES & MADNESS on facebook!

Looks like you managed to inject your html code into the database so that the span tag is not rendered back as actual html but text. I reckon this can be rectified by someone who has access to the database or you can try to change the thread title. Don't know if thats possible.
By the way, I would totally add you if I had a facebook account:lol:

Looks like you managed to inject your html code into the database so that the span tag is not rendered back as actual html but text. I reckon this can be rectified by someone who has access to the database or you can try to change the thread title. Don't know if thats possible.
By the way, I would totally add you if I had a facebook account:lol:

Hahaha dude, it´s really strange. Of course I didn´t put some html in there :lol: It seems like a case for the X files :zombie:

Haha I would add you, as well! Is it okay, what I wrote about you in the credits? Let me know, if I should change something, okay?

I totally appreciate the gesture but I dont need much, just to live in the world and do my tunes, I am just weird and like to keep what I do underground, just some leftover black metal vibe from the early 90's lol. Man I just listened to all the songs in order and holy spitfuck sign this dude and put this out on a label.:OMG: goddamn. I mean that shit. i jammed it all loud and annoying to my roomate n such. good times.