A concept album about Stephen King´s "The Dark Tower"

Bump for awesome thread on awesome music project based on awesome book series.

I found almost all the books at my local Value Village for a few $ each. Today I finished rereading The Gunslinger which I first read maybe 7 years ago, and I'm deep into The Drawing Of The Three now. Really enjoying this series and I've still got months of reading left. :)

Bump for awesome thread on awesome music project based on awesome book series.

I found almost all the books at my local Value Village for a few $ each. Today I finished rereading The Gunslinger which I first read maybe 7 years ago, and I'm deep into The Drawing Of The Three now. Really enjoying this series and I've still got months of reading left. :)

Hey thank you very much, dude :kickass: I love the books!! When I finish the 7th book, I will immediately begin with the first one again :) It´s still a wonderful source for inspiration.

I have to say Felix, mad props for doing this. It isn't what I hear at all when I read Dark Tower. I've actually got a track in the works called 'She Who Shoots With Her Hand Has Forgotten The Face Of Her Father' ... it's a lot more drone orientated than your stuff, which is just how I resonate with DT - it's cool you've gone this far with it though!

Have you read any of the graphic novels based on Dark Tower? They're really good.

Have you read any of the graphic novels based on Dark Tower? They're really good.

+1. Awesome backstories about the fall of Gilead, seeing the people like Aileen and Jamie that were only mentioned in the books... great stuff indeed. Just read the Battle of Jericho Hill. Amazing to finally see the story behind it.

How is this going on Felix? How many tracks do you have already?

Hey Jevil :) I can say, I have these 4 tracks finished. I rejected a lot of stuff in the last month. I simply didn´t came into this certain mood to write a track what is good enough :( I hope I can show ya some new stuff in the next time.

I have to say Felix, mad props for doing this. It isn't what I hear at all when I read Dark Tower. I've actually got a track in the works called 'She Who Shoots With Her Hand Has Forgotten The Face Of Her Father' ... it's a lot more drone orientated than your stuff, which is just how I resonate with DT - it's cool you've gone this far with it though!

Thanks @drew_drummer! Sounds very interesting, let me know when this track is finished.

I certainly know, I cannot satisfy all DarkTower fans with my work. Like I mentioned, I see it as a source for inspiration. Under the line it´s my interpretation of it.

A friend of mine told me I absolutely have to get me those graphic novels, this will be under my imaginary Christmas tree ;)