Goddamn, Metaltastic, Shred, Oliver, Keregioz, Viking, Felix & Lasse proudly present:

Thank you VERY much :kickass:

It wasn´t really easy to mix. Especially the difference of Goddamn´s and Marcus´s guitarsound brought some serious headache. Both great, but totally different sounding (I would like to post this two different rough files of em right now, but better ask them before). Again, thank you!

Sure, no problem here dude! One thing I've discovered, actually, is that while I love the feel of the wound .22 for my Eb string (AKA G-string in C-standard), it sounds extremely nasal, and it's the string I used for the very first note in the first two melody phrases (before I went up a 5th), which I'm sure only exaggerated the differences between our tones (since I think my tone gets mellower after that once I focus on the higher strings, ironically enough) I tried a plain .20 for that string and hated how loose it was though, maybe I'll give a plain .22 a try...

I used SoloC, Boogex (with the Redwire Mesa 4x12 TAB 57 Cap 1" impulse), HP/LP and a couple of small notches in ReaEQ, a bit of compression, and then PodFarm for delay - nothing too crazy!

I´m not 100% sure, but I think, the non pro version don´t have a 24-Bit/96 kHz digital output? Anyhow as I got the v-amp (years ago) the normal V-amp didn´t has this output.

You're right, the non-pro version only has two unbalanced outputs, nothing else. I have the bass version of that ugly kidney thing, it's proven reliable and awesome for playing live, but a bit too noisy for recording

Btw just to add up to the praises, this is fucking awesome dudes, total congrats to everyone involved! I love Carlos' clean solo specially

I used SoloC, Boogex (with the Redwire Mesa 4x12 TAB 57 Cap 1" impulse), HP/LP and a couple of small notches in ReaEQ, a bit of compression, and then PodFarm for delay - nothing too crazy!

I really gotta start practicing on this amp sim / impulses thingy. I just can't seem to get anything to sound right yet

Anyway, really great tone man:headbang:

You're right, the non-pro version only has two unbalanced outputs, nothing else. I have the bass version of that ugly kidney thing, it's proven reliable and awesome for playing live, but a bit too noisy for recording

Btw just to add up to the praises, this is fucking awesome dudes, total congrats to everyone involved! I love Carlos' clean solo specially

Yeah this non pro thingy is obviously crap. Nobody needs this for studio, the pro version is the shit though, loving it!

Thank you very much for your words, I agree about Carlos´s solo. It´s a nice moment in the song, because nobody expect this in middle of this insane shred war, I guess :lol:

Is it wrong that whenever I hear the intro chord swells, I expect Stick Stickly to come crashing in??

Haha who or what the hell is Stick Stickly, dude? :lol:

There are no words to describe the awesomeness of this... When do we start on the next song Felix?

Also because of your solo, dude!! :kickass:

I absolutely don´t know where the next song will lead to :) But there will be definitively vocals on it...and most probably a motherfucking solo battle :headbang: