Goddamn, Metaltastic, Shred, Oliver, Keregioz, Viking, Felix & Lasse proudly present:

BUMP! Still listening to this. so awesome...

That´s good, mate! :kickass: I still love it and it seems this will not change.

I´m just working on the third song, this will be a motherfucking epic. I´m in search of cellists and violinists. I even began recording vocals and..holy shit!! It is difficult to assess my own vocals. I really need your opinions about it then.

Edit: Btw Ola, what about a video? I´ve asked the other guitarerros and it seems all are up for it :)

That´s good, mate! :kickass: I still love it and it seems this will not change.

I´m just working on the third song, this will be a motherfucking epic. I´m in search of cellists and violinists. I even began recording vocals and..holy shit!! It is difficult to assess my own vocals. I really need your opinions about it then.

Edit: Btw Ola, what about a video? I´ve asked the other guitarerros and it seems all are up for it :)

I'm up for it, I can even put together everyones video into a clip.

I'm up for it, I can even put together everyones video into a clip.

That is great, Ola! I speak to the others soon and each one of them can film his spots then. There are some few moments without leads, shall I fill it with some stuff?

Has someone a cowboy hat and a revolver and is willing to pose/act as some kind of Gunslinger for the video? :lol: Seriously!

Nice song!
But we want vocals, and we want it now!

@Jevil, this song is supposed to be the interlude/prelude of the album, the other songs of the M&M´s project are with vocals :)

That is great, Ola! I speak to the others soon and each one of them can film his spots then. There are some few moments without leads, shall I fill it with some stuff?

Has someone a cowboy hat and a revolver and is willing to pose/act as some kind of Gunslinger for the video? :lol: Seriously!

@Jevil, this song is supposed to be the interlude/prelude of the album, the other songs of the M&M´s project are with vocals :)

For the parts that don't have any lead stuff happening, I think you should just film your hands playing the rhythm parts. Also, the very beginning swell should start with a classic still pic of the gunslinger standing before the dark tower. Just a thought ;)