MACHINES & MADNESS on facebook!

I totally appreciate the gesture but I dont need much, just to live in the world and do my tunes, I am just weird and like to keep what I do underground, just some leftover black metal vibe from the early 90's lol. Man I just listened to all the songs in order and holy spitfuck sign this dude and put this out on a label.:OMG: goddamn. I mean that shit. i jammed it all loud and annoying to my roomate n such. good times.

Haha I hear ya, my friend :) Keep up the awesome work -the artworks are phantastic and fits perfectly to the song´s mood :worship: I´m glad, having you aboard for this project.

Thank you! Of course, I´ll try to find some kind of home for MM after I finished the complete album. You can be corious about the next tunes. I wanna start with the songwriting for the fifth song next week. Wolves of the Calla!

Felix, I've just had the idea that you could add those little infoboxes on youtube during the soli, would help to understand which solo is played by who.

Felix, I've just had the idea that you could add those little infoboxes on youtube during the soli, would help to understand which solo is played by who.

You´re right, Marco & I planned to do this. Though I need to upload the youtube stuff in 720p - after I did this, I´ll start making the info comments for the vids...(zu meiner Schande, wußte ich nicht, daß die Audio qualität auch besser ist, wenn man in 720p hochlädt)