Made a plugin!

Not the one i was thinking of.. there was another program i found by mistake when searching the interwebz for new SE modules.
If my memory isnt lying, it started with "n" and consisted of 2 words. ;P

how on earth am i ever going to find its name :cry::cry::cry:

my mission is on - come on google... dont let me down!

Awesome plug-in dude! This kicks ass for twangy bass tones and crunchy guitars!

Thanks man! :)

Downloaded but not tested yet. I'll be back to you.

Hope you like it! :)
I actually voiced it to SoloC! ;)

I did a quick, VERY sloppy recording using the HyBritt:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/876568/VH-Lynch.mp3
The chain:
VH-Lynch.jpg

Im sorry for the sloppy playing.. i suck at guitar, and am way to tired to do any retakes! ;)

Damn dude, this is a great plugin! You need to make some more dude! The more I mess around with it the better it gets, I have been using it more the TSS dude :D

your a legend - gona give this a read through

Hope it helps you some! :)
If you really want to try and replicate my plug for Mac, i can msg you how i filtered it, and possibly some pre/post-processed white-noise! :)

Damn dude, this is a great plugin! You need to make some more dude! The more I mess around with it the better it gets, I have been using it more the TSS dude :D

Thanks man! :)
Feels great that i at least didnt f*ck up my first plug completely! ;)

And yes, i do have a set of ideas for different plugins! ;)
We'll just see if im too lazy to create them or not..if thats the case, i will send the ideas forward to some of the more serious plug-creators on here(I think some of the ideas are too good to ignore.)! :)

Hey Guise!

So i made my first plugin!

I wanted a versatile "boost"pedal, that you can use no matter what kind of music you are playing.
Its basically a series of filters to give you different type of sounds.
The voicing turns from Dark/Spungy/Muddy->Tight/Focused TS9'ish sound, and the twang adds twang! ;)

JBoost.jpg

I know it doesnt look that great, but trust me, it sounds better then it looks! ;)
Anyways, i hope you guys like it, if you dont, then feel free to say what bothers you so i can fix it for my next plugin.

JBoost(Dropbox link)

(Feel free to spread it around as much as you like to.)

Yo man, Sorry for the necro bump.
I have been using this plugin alot with great success. I recently upgraded to 64bit and obviously cannot use it anymore.

Any chance of you having a 64bit version lying around?

Glad that you like it! :)
Sadly i do not have a 32-bit version and the sourcefile was lost when one of my old drives failed(However its made mostly with stock SynthEdit-modules.).
Im currently trying to teach my self how to code again and i am looking at VSTs, so i might actually end up re-writing this plugin from scratch.. we'll have to see. :)