Magic: The Gathering

XxSNAPxX

[HYDRAKUS]
Jan 29, 2008
This game is becoming a fad in my area. I've been playing for quite some years and i kinda got some freinds into it...and now.....UGH everyone around is tryin to play. I was just wondering if anyone in here played and was interested in talkin about it.......

Yea, I spent so much money on those cards. Every time I'd get my allowance, I'd buy a pack of cards.
Now that I think about it, with the money I spent on the cards I could have bought a decent laptop or guitar amplifier lol.

I find that magic is more of a game of whits and stradegy than other card games. Idk, this is truly a matter of opinion.lol. I spent alot of money on cards...i dont really buy them anymore but i still play alot, prolly cuz i bought so much back then and got so many good cards that its not even worth the money at the point....

HA, thats cool. Magic is actually a little more mature than that and requires a good amount of thought, but i understand the general lack of enthusiasum toward card games so its whatever.....

Yea, I spent so much money on those cards. Every time I'd get my allowance, I'd buy a pack of cards.
Now that I think about it, with the money I spent on the cards I could have bought a decent laptop or guitar amplifier lol.

same here. damn soo much money spent on shit.

HA, thats cool. Magic is actually a little more mature than that and requires a good amount of thought, but i understand the general lack of enthusiasum toward card games so its whatever.....

nothing you can say, will change my mind. you either look like one of this

southpark_wow2.jpg

BlizzCon_Winner___Paladin_T2_by_Delutional.jpg

Well to the magic haters, i realize that card games are likened to children. The thing is, i continued to play magic because i got better as got older. YOu actually have to smart to play this game, its not like others where its always the same. IDK, i guess really it doesnt matter because this thread is meant to talk about the game not to tell people that they should or should not play it...and hell if theres no one in here who plays and like wants to talk about then this thread should be locked and i should be shot........

I think its retarded that people automatically think any Caucasian individual who is interested in anime or anything that is considered "nerdy" or "geeky" takes part in cosplay or looks like the stereotypical geek. Its like people thinking everyone who listens to metal is a violent blue collared worker who barely graduated high school........oh wait.

Well to the magic haters, i realize that card games are likened to children. The thing is, i continued to play magic because i got better as got older. YOu actually have to smart to play this game, its not like others where its always the same. IDK, i guess really it doesnt matter because this thread is meant to talk about the game not to tell people that they should or should not play it...and hell if theres no one in here who plays and like wants to talk about then this thread should be locked and i should be shot........

lul wut

nothing you can say, will change my mind. you either look like one of this

lul wut