Mago De Oz US tourdates

HOLY FUCK!
I just checked the ticket prices for the NYC Mago de Oz concert...

$47.50 + Fees.

Wow.

Are they bringing more musicians for these shows?? I know there are a lot of instruments in their songs--This is really bizarre-- I am guessing they will do 200 people tops in San Francisco at these prices

Are they bringing more musicians for these shows?? I know there are a lot of instruments in their songs--This is really bizarre-- I am guessing they will do 200 people tops in San Francisco at these prices

Seriously. I don't think I'll make it due to the price!

I believe the tickets for the show in May were $65 + fees. Expensive but worth it! :headbang:

Sure is expensive, I'm not sure if it's that worth to me, since I'm a new fan to the band. I'll consider but it's more likely a no for the moment. You never know though.

Very cool band though, I'm surprised it took me so long to check them out!

Spread the wealth baby! That's the answer to all of our problems. :lol: I'm sure that Barack will have it figured out how to hold on to his wealth though. :rolleyes:

~Brian~

Not to get into a political discussion but I dont agree with you, or wait, I disagree, that I agree, that...erm wait.... AMERICA, JESUS, PATRIOTIC, MAVERICK!!!

Let me go carve a backwards B on my face.. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to get into a political discussion but I dont agree with you, or wait, I disagree, that I agree, that...erm wait.... AMERICA, JESUS, PATRIOTIC, MAVERICK!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPoX4IpDaaA

Let me go carve a backwards B on my face.. :p

Trust me, you're not going to hurt my feelings if you don't like McCain. Honestly, he's not who I voted for in the primary elections and I still say he isn't the one that should've gotten the nomination. In other words, I'm not the world's biggest McCain/Palin supporter either.

~Brian~

Trust me, you're not going to hurt my feelings if you don't like McCain. Honestly, he's not who I voted for in the primary elections and I still say he isn't the one that should've gotten the nomination. In other words, I'm not the world's biggest McCain/Palin supporter either.

~Brian~
Oh it wasn't my intention to hurt feelings. I'm not a rabid Obama supporter either but if I have to pick one I go for whoever acts the least crazy.

I think they brought everyone except one or two members last time they came to NYC. (Nick would know better than I would who got left behind/couldn't make it.) All in all, there were 9 band members total on stage that night, including their flute and violin players and female vocalist. I want to say it might have been the accordion player and an additional guitarist who couldn't make it.
l_9cf1308cc8a1885a1e7d242ed57253a6.jpg

l_8216ae50b61735a3eb39c56250b2ffc3.jpg

l_c1f71eabe677f097e5dab12430554209.jpg

l_d7652534b5762ae2ba47c6d953f80053.jpg

l_54a79b5a5c5a53dd58b021f5f3eee28c.jpg

l_36afba925b6896c8318972be4f46e154.jpg

I suppose it's both a shame and a good thing this tour has been postponed. Nick and I don't really have the money for a NY trip right now or the tickets for that matter, and I'd really love to see them again.