Maiden at PNC Arts Center

Sep 12, 2002
Visit site
Anyone else going to the PNC this weekend for Maiden? I'm a bit disappointed because I looked at the setlist of the 2nd leg of this tour so far and it's exactly the same as when I saw them at the Meadowlands back in March. When they announced the PNC and Garden show they mentioned the show would be a little different. Anyone think there is a chance they'll switch a couple songs just for those 2 shows (and maybe a couple in Cali)?

Also does anyone know if I'd be able to bring a digital SLR camera to the PNC? I looked up their policy and it says no professional cameras. My dslr isn't a pro-camera but not sure if security will allow it through.

i bought a ticket to the MSG show specifically bcuz of what Bruce said, about changing the setlist up a little bit.

but recently i sold my ticket (for face value, respectfully...)...because I got nervous and thought Maiden would do what they always do...play the same songs on every tour. Oh well.

Here's hoping for you and thousands others who were at Meadowlands the 1st time get some different songs!! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Anyone else going to the PNC this weekend for Maiden? I'm a bit disappointed because I looked at the setlist of the 2nd leg of this tour so far and it's exactly the same as when I saw them at the Meadowlands back in March. When they announced the PNC and Garden show they mentioned the show would be a little different. Anyone think there is a chance they'll switch a couple songs just for those 2 shows (and maybe a couple in Cali)?

Also does anyone know if I'd be able to bring a digital SLR camera to the PNC? I looked up their policy and it says no professional cameras. My dslr isn't a pro-camera but not sure if security will allow it through.
I'll be there!

Holy God was that an amazing show :headbang: And Rime of the Ancient Mariner??? The whole damn song???? That alone was worth the trip from Atlanta.

Best show ever...

re: MSG show...i'm glad i sold my ticket. Same stinking setlist as when they played the Izod center last go around!

Again...Bruce makes promises and never fulfills them. I'm done with Maiden. They are legends but I have no reason to ever see these guys play again. Their new music is mediocre in my opinion, and if you've seen the Ed Hunter Tour and this latest Somewhere...tour...then why even bother further?

Iron Maiden R.I.P.:rolleyes:

re: MSG show...i'm glad i sold my ticket. Same stinking setlist as when they played the Izod center last go around!

Again...Bruce makes promises and never fulfills them. I'm done with Maiden. They are legends but I have no reason to ever see these guys play again. Their new music is mediocre in my opinion, and if you've seen the Ed Hunter Tour and this latest Somewhere...tour...then why even bother further?

Iron Maiden R.I.P.:rolleyes:

Notice that it IS called 'The Somewhere Back in Time' Tour, therefore it will be made up of stuff we've all heard. It's not called 'Progsnobbery Tour 08' that is made up of esoteric B-sides. You sold your ticket, congrats. Someone had fun