Maiden Downunder Trade Place

Offering to pay for a blank tape will get you anything you want from me. :) But I have not got much to offer.

I'm in my 3rd year of a Commerce degree, obviously at the Geelong campus.

Spawn and Troops - The package is in the mail. (As of tomorrow anyway)

Sydo, are you going to the Edguy Espy gig by any chance? I may be able to give you Spawny's goodies then...

I also have a very good Bruce vid from the Accident Of Birth tour, Sao Paulo 97, which is pro shot and over an hour long, and a few songs from The Chemical Wedding tour, Cologne Music Hall Germany 98, which are pro shot with some talkie bits from Bruce in between. Quite a good bootleg, if anyone is interested. :)

OK here goes :
VIDS :
AC/DC : Let there be rock -Paris 1978 .
Donnington Live 1991.
No Bull
BLACK SABBATH: Never Say Die - 1978
Black Sabbath story Vols 1 & 2
Cross Purposes Live
The last Supper
Black N' Blue - Half Sabbath half Blue Oyster Clut
Def Leppard Hysitoira
Deep Purple: Hell or High water
Total Abandon 1999 Melbourne
Judas Preist: Preist Live 1986
DIO : Live at the Spectrum
Gary Moore :Wild Frontier Live.
Guns N Roses: Use your Illusion 1&2 Toyko 1992
OZZY Osbourne: Wicked Videos
Dont blame Me
Live & Loud
The Ultimate Ozzy
Ozzy & Rhandy after hours - bootleged plus Rock family trees about sabbath on end
Kiss: Second Comming, EXPOSED, Kiss My Ass.
Thin LIZZY: Live at the Rainbow 1978
Status Quo: End of Road 1984 farewell tour still fuking going.
Spinal TAP : ST
IRON MAIDEN: Maiden In England. Raising hell.
METALLICA : Year and a half in the life parts 1 & 2.
Moscow Music Festival: part 2 Ozzy, Scorpions ,Crue.(like part 1)
The WHO: Whos Better whos best.
The Decline of the western Civilation part 2 Doco.

Spawny i gotta get these:
Bruce Dickinson
* Rarities Vol1
* Rarities Vol2
* Rarities Vol3

and one of the IE live ones mate..how the hell do i go about gettin these from ya??

The Decline of Western Civilization is great! I have that!

Chris Holmes rocks in it hehe. So does Ozzy and those posers called Odin who said they were gonna be bigger than The Doors and "this face will be remembered".

"What if you don't make it?"
"Oh but we will"

Didn't even get an album released hahah!

Hahahaha...

Interviewer: Why do you drink so much?
Chris: *Pours vodka over his head* I'm a full blown alcoholic
Interviewer: Are you trying to cover up some pain?
Chris: *Holds up bottle* Do you like this label?
Interview: Don't avoid the question, are you trying to cover up some pain?

Hahahah!

Originally posted by Southy
Spawny i gotta get these:
Bruce Dickinson
* Rarities Vol1
* Rarities Vol2
* Rarities Vol3

and one of the IE live ones mate..how the hell do i go about gettin these from ya??

Just give me a day to find them (Piles and piles of unorganised cds are my life :) )

The Iced Earth ones are all cd quality MP3s at the moment, but im going to convert them onto normal audio cds soon, which would you prefer?

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
Sydo, are you going to the Edguy Espy gig by any chance? I may be able to give you Spawny's goodies then...

I'm not going to be able to make it to either of those gigs. :cry:
The really sad part is that I'm going to miss Dungeon again! :cry:

Originally posted by Wrathchild
Bit late answering this, but amen to what Troops said earlier about Rio '83 :headbang:

Vinnie's solo in Calling Dr Love.... (droooolll)

W

That is the exact moment of that show that has made me want it so much!!! How much does he rock it up?!?!? I think Kiss with the makeup and Eric and Vinnie would have to be my favourite lineup in every respect.

Also though the clip from War Machine has made me want it... the huge crowd... yeah!!

Well I have Burning The Cross - which is from the Heaven & Hell Tour @ Newcastle Civic Theatre 27/11/1980-RJD goes on about Fred Nile between on the numbers.
Also - Ozzy meets the Preist 15/11/92- Rob Halford on Vocals 9 tracks / Costa Mesa Ozzy fare well tour /Ozzy 4 tracks .
Lund Sweden 1977 Killing Youself to Die 21/04/1977 only time I've got a recording of "Gypsy" live .
Ozzy live Salt lake City 18/03/1984 - Jake E Lee
Ozzy Live Kanas Ulitmate Sin Tour 1986 - Jake E Lee.
A mate of mind has a burner but his Pc is fuked a moment I am sure when its up & running he'll burn the for me.
i have other stuff but its only on tape. Sabbath melb 1974. Ozzy Glasgow 1980, Ozzy Chelsmford 1980.

I have a request. :)

Some Dio concerts - would those you have Blitz fit onto the one tape?

Decline of Western Civilization. I don't think I want a copy, but I feel that I 'need' to see it.