Maiden Downunder Trade Place

Sydo, choose another video you want me to put on the last 90 minutes of the one with Alice Cooper Trashes The World if you want hehe.

If you like I can put The Decline Of Western Civilization on there. Its a documentary film made in 1988 based around the LA metal scene, but about metal in general. It features interviews and/or music with: Ozzy, Alice Cooper, Kiss, Chris Holmes, Poison, Faster Pussycat, Megadeth, Lizzy Borden, Vixen, and about 20 smaller LA bands that didn't really make it. It's really funny and interesting, captures of the feel of the scene really well too.

Troops, can I get a copy of that Decline..... video too once ive sorted out Southys stuff and can send you something in exchange?

Spawny mate would be so much better for me if it could be on a normal audio CD buddy no PC speakers and the stereo dont play MP3's cheers..i aint got much to trade a word of warning :D

but i sooooo would love that brucey stuff and you have helped my addiction to Iced Earth..is that a good thing?

Ok the Brucey stuff is no problem, it will take me a little while to get the Iced Earth stuff done though, theres like 25 shows I need to seperate, convert and put on audio cds! Ill let you know as soon as ive done it though.
Anyway, ill try and do the bruce cds over the next few days (if not tomorrow) :D

Spawny yep I'll send you a copy, and I still have to send you those Kiss videos you wanted! Hahaha! I'm so slack, I was gonna send them with the Iced Earth copies you wanted but I couldn't copy the Iced Earth ones so that didn't happen and I forgot about Kiss lol.

I'll get you copies of the Kiss stuff and Decline next week dude :D

Originally posted by Bucko
Well I have Burning The Cross - which is from the Heaven & Hell Tour @ Newcastle Civic Theatre 27/11/1980-RJD goes on about Fred Nile between on the numbers.
Also - Ozzy meets the Preist 15/11/92- Rob Halford on Vocals 9 tracks / Costa Mesa Ozzy fare well tour /Ozzy 4 tracks
These gigs sound interesting, whats the quality like? Are they vids or audio??

Sydo: both gigs are about an hour, so I can fit them on the one tape no problems. :)

Brucey cds!
Volume 1
1. Americans Are Behind
2. Armchair Hero
3. Ballad Of A Mutt
4. Black Night
5. Bring Your Daighter To The Slaughter
6. Cadillac Gas Mask
7. Darkness Be My Friend
8. Elvis Has Left The Building
9. Firechild
10. Ghost Of Cain
11. Im In A Band With An Itallian Drummer
12. Man Of Sorrows (Spanish Version)
13. Man Of Sorrows (Orchestral Version)
14. No Way Out (Continued)
15. No Way Out (To Be Continued)

Volume 2
1. R101
2. Re-Entry
3. Rescue Day
4. Riding With The Angels
5. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
6. Shoot All The Clowns (Extended)
7. Shoot All The Clowns (Remix)
8. Sin City
9. Tears Of The Dragon (Acoustic Chill Out Mix)
10. Shoot All The Clowns (Alternate)
11. The Post Alternative Seattle Fallout
12. Winds Of Change (1)
13. Winds Of Change (2)

Volume 3
1. Elected
2. Fog On The Tyne
3. Freude Schoner Gotterfunken
4. Wishing Well
5. The Breeding House
6. Inertia
7. Faith
8. Innerspace
9. The Prisoner
10. Accident Of Birth
11. Starchildren
12. Taking The Queen
13. Real World
14. Confeos

Southy: Ill just get your address and send them to you, im having trouble keeping track of whats where as it is :)

Phloggy: Ill make a copy of the Bruce stuff for you as well :D The Iced stuff I have to check if I can even copy the MP3s to another cd without copying them to the hard drive etc. because theres some kind of weird program you have to run before it will recognise any of the filenames, give me a couple of days to work it out and Ill get back to you!

Troops: Thanks, even though I dont remember asking for Kiss vids, but Im not a stupid man (sometimes) and shant refuse ;)

Yep, Penrith had a chance of winning! WINNING! But to be honest I never got that "we could actually win this!" feeling when I watched the game, but maybe this week we shall win :D

Ok, because my stupidfuckingpieceofcrapnogooddodgybrothersincorporatedwasteofsilicon
computer keeps spitting coasters out to me instead of burnt cds, im going to have to send the copies I have to someone so they can burn them themselves, Phloggy, is that cool with you? Could Southy get copies off you also?
Ill send you the 3 Bruce rarities cds, Bruce live in Birch Hill (see below for track list) and the Iced Earth ones I have, but they will all be on MP3 , but you said you dont care, so thats that..
Sound good?

Bruce Dickinson - Live Birch Hill, 10th March 1997 (Adrian and Roy on guitar)
1. Accident Of Birth
2. Star Children
3. 2 Minutes To Midnight
4. The Dark Side Of Aquarius
5. The Magician
6. Road To Hell
7. Tattooed Millionairre
8. Tears Of A Dragon
9. Powerslave
10. Taking The Queen
11. Flight of Icarus
12. Laughing In The Hiding Bush
13. Powerslave

sounds cool to me so long as they can be put onto normal Audio format..im all excited now *gets up and RUUUNNNNSSSSSSSSS around the room* ahh thats better i getting music stuff...thanx for arranging this for me guys :D

spawny and phloggy you 2 :headbang:

Ok Phloggy, ill send them to you, just email me your address, and tell me if you want anything else from my list while im sending those ok?