Maiden gets egged at Ozzfest

Wow, till I just found out about this, I was willing to buy any studio release from Ozzy. I just lost all respect for him and that cunt-rag of a wife.....lost more respect for them more-so than metallica....... They are the ones who give metal a bad name. I wish that all the maiden fans beat the fuck out of the guy who got pointed out by dave to get ejected.....as long with a lot of the ozzy-crue who were part of this... Blah, I forwarded the post to a bunch of my metal friends.....hopefully THAT becomes a chain letter hehe

Digideus said:
The photo isnt a fake!

Neither are the ones of the monitors during Maidens set covered in Egg.

Neither is the story about the Pa being shut off during their songs...

Neither are the stories of 45000 people chanting "Maiden Maiden" in response to Big Dave (he of Battle For Ozzfest fame) chanting "ozzy Ozzy" over Maidens Encore...

and neither are the stories of The BLS' Crew carrying american flags on stage during the Trooper (apparently something to do with Sharon supporting the US forces in the middle east and naturally thought Maidens use of an English Flag was somehow insulting - Dont ask me!)...

and neither is the fact that Sharon came onstage after the gig and called Bruce a Prick....

And neither are the stories that half the people walked out of the gig after maidens set!

Break it down like this...

45,000 people at $150 a ticket......$6,750,000
Food.... $10 each ....$450,000
Drink... $40 each Apr ....$1,800,000
Merchandise ....... $(insert extortinate amount here)

Thats a lot of money and buys a lot of eggs!!!

...Eggs that were provided by backstage crew as there was no way they could get through the security.

Says it all really. Sharon is SOOOO BUSTED!

I'm still not convinced. If you went to all that effort to show that you're telling the truth then why didn't you provide audio/visuo evidence if people believing you means so much to you?

Profanity said:
I'm still not convinced. If you went to all that effort to show that you're telling the truth then why didn't you provide audio/visuo evidence if people believing you means so much to you?

just after you provide the evedence that you dont want to: Eat Sharons pussy, Lick her ass, and/or Suck Ozzys cock.

Up The Irons!

What a disgrace, but u could see something like this coming. Sharon and ozzy simply suck enourmously. Who want my sabbath/ozzy lp´s?...They wont be heard here anyway!