Maiden Melbourne Roll-call - SPOILERS!

phlogiston

Bejabbers!
Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
Visit site
Only a week to go biznitches. At least if you're reading this tomorrow, at any rate.

Who's going?

Are there any plans to be made? There seems to be a Facebook Maiden fan meetup at the Corner Hotel starting at about noon, but some of us are responsible adults and need to work, so I'm wide open to other suggestions.

Yup will be in Melb for the Gig. going to the Corner Hotel about 4.00 ish. Meeting some other giys & Gals form The Beast Dowunder forum , there is talk of going to the LONDON if its too crowded but is gunna be crowed at Rod Laver as well... I'll just go with the flow... could just go to the Soccer instead vs Qtar hhehhehehehhe.
Also the thing a the Corner Pub been adverstied over Radio JJJ i think so it might be bigger than Beb Hur, they are fliming a Doco there apparently ... mmm

We've all been waiting for this for years, so we're gonna friggin' make the most of it, right?! We could always rock up to the Corner after work. I went down there when the tennis was washed out a week or so ago, as it was pretty much the closest pub.

Finally Maiden in Aus... how farking long have we all waited for this!

Corner hotel, see you all there next Wed...

I will be the guy with the biggest grin !

Up The Irons

Yup will be in Melb for the Gig. going to the Corner Hotel about 4.00 ish. Meeting some other giys & Gals form The Beast Dowunder forum , there is talk of going to the LONDON if its too crowded but is gunna be crowed at Rod Laver as well... I'll just go with the flow... could just go to the Soccer instead vs Qtar hhehhehehehhe.
Also the thing a the Corner Pub been adverstied over Radio JJJ i think so it might be bigger than Beb Hur, they are fliming a Doco there apparently ... mmm

Hey, don't knock the futbol, I'll be going to the game on Wednesday night... luckily I'll be seeing Maiden on the Thursday, Saturday and Sunday following! :headbang:

Hey Chris, any idea what time you guys are on?

I'll the the other one with the Maiden shirt on!

Haha we're finally having some sort of forum meet-up. I've met quite a few people from here, but never more than 3 at a time. :)

Ah damn! I was pissed when I found out the first maiden show was on the same night as the socceroos game. If ONLY they timed it one day later, I would have been in melb and definately would have gone to the socceroos too!

I think Im going to some place called richmond hotel now instead. It will be less busy, i.e. more chance to get a beer and talk etc, without a million other maiden fans trying to do the same thing. And yes that guy that made that heavy metal doco thing recently will be there taping shit. I think its going too be massively big. Nothing worse than waiting in line for 15 mins for a beer.

Winmar - i think I met you at Barley Corn about three years ago??

Trent aren't you going to both shows??? I will look out for you on Thursday at least and say hi...

Up The IRONS!!!!!!!!!

Hey all, I just won FTTB for Syd 9th :headbang:

I am more excited then well umm ever before...

'kin awesome!

Yep, that's what everyone should have expected - Live After Death + others. Wish I hadn't seen it though. :) Surprised at Moonchild, FOTD and no Evil That Men Do.

Can't wait! :headbang:

And I didn't bother with FTTB - why bother, when people will just push you out of the way when the rest of the crowd comes in? I really, really want to win the Heaven Can Wait comp though, so I can dack Steve on stage. Something tells me I'll be too awestruck to do it though.

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u1IE454zMH0[/ame]

Video of Wasted Years from Mumbai (haven't watched it yet, I don't care for fan-shot videos). The stage looks basically identical to the World Slavery Tour one, as expected.

Bruce should really wear a wig on this tour so that it feels like the 80s.

That setlist looks pretty bloody good to me, given I've not seen them live before anyway. How long do their shows tend to go for?

Winmar - i think I met you at Barley Corn about three years ago??

Yeah we certainly did meet; I couldn't remember where it was though! We watched Dungeon. TinMan was there as well - dunno if you met him though.