Maiden Melbourne Roll-call - SPOILERS!

Yes I remember TinMan he lives down near Chelsea area.. I think I picked him up or dropped him off once...

I cant remember what anyone looks like though - lol

I have to admit as great as that set list is, my heart sank when I saw Caught Somewhere In Time wasnt on it - its just. SO WRONG when the tour has SOMEWHERE and TIME in the title. Yay for Moonchild though! Oh and how good would it be to see the Duellists live, that'd be pretty sweet, dont you think?

Maiden don't tend to vary their setlists much, do they? The one posted is just about what I would have expected anyway. I read it, but am now trying to forget it!

The other thread had a Spoilers warning... tsk tsk... I am very happy with the setlist... I confess there are a couple of classics that I am not well aquainted with, and this set has a minimum.

Yeah, that was created after the spoiler in this thread. I've now edited the title of this one, but I think it may be too late. :)

Sweet as. Which part of the Corner are people meeting in? I assume the band room will be closed, which leaves the other room and the rooftop bar.

What time are you other lot gonna be over that way? Will people recognise each other?

I'll be there at the first Melbourne show!!! This will be mighty cool. I saw the original Somewhere In Time and Seventh Son Tours back when i was a young lad heheh.

I have one question though - now that they have actually finally made it back here what is everyone going to complain about on this forum??

I wanna know if I'm gonna know anyone if I turn up to the Corner or a nearby pub. I wanna know, damn it!

From the Rod Laver Arena site:

Supports: Lauren Harris (7.30pm) and Vanishing Point (8.15pm)
Iron Maiden 9.15pm (finish approx 11.15pm)

I had to come back in celebration of this momentous occasion. To think all the years we whinged about no Maiden tour and here it is! Woo!

And Spiff, I watched that video and I'm blown away by how amazing Bruce's voice still is. My son is 9 now and this is going to be his first concert. Poor thing has to go with his mum... but hey, I'm the one who provided him with the fodder for his Maiden appetite anyway!

Sunday night for us!!!