MAIDEN

timothy sykes said:
I guess the big problem i have with maiden is they are too formulaic in concert there is no audience + band interaction ( no banter) and the concert is exactly the same night after night after night , see them in manchester on monday see them in sheffield on tuesday and try and spot the difference you wont

I had seen Maiden on every tour since Powerslave but having seen the exact same set at Earls Court 2000, Sheperds Bush 2001 and the Clive Burr Brixton gig 2002, I decided enough was enough. So for what its worth I agree. :Smug:

Maiden's Early Years DVD (or something), should arrive today. Wasn't all that cheap... 12,90 euros, but shipping was 6 euros. Then again, in the local shops it was 30 euros... Well, I hope it's good. Not big fan of Maiden, but old Maiden's ok.

cheers paxoman and flingers nice to hear my views arnt too extreme , cant wait for graspop not long now i can almost smell that belgium chocolate......mmmmmmmmmm oh shit its not belgium chocolate its our lass burning the tea arrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....anyone got gordon ramseys phone number