make a suggestion

yeah sound claire as long as there is 3 of them and there is the colour red knocking about in them sumwhere along the line then thats the only restriction so to speak I have.

Ill ring yer when I get in..so I can organise when to give yer the money cos I dont know what or where rennies is

blackeyed said:
aye there is a special someone who i know practically fuck all about but the problem is they don't want to come over :(
talk to them on msn, you'll feel delighted :cool:

Alwin said:
talk to them on msn, you'll feel delighted :cool:

msn is the spawn of the devil along with email and text messages. nobody wants to sort things out face to face anymore, theres a total lack of respect and utter cowardice in the written / typed word i feel.

you may be right there - how about the good old phone or writing a letter?

or how about knocking at his house with black tights on your head and kncoking him out outting him in a bag marked SWAG then keeping him in your room until he regains consciousness then conduct a lovely conversatiuon and have crumpets and tea

kings of convenience are ace! sleeping pills are an option, i can get a much needed rest and then wake up refreshed and ready to purchase some serious tickets to music related places.

letter writing is good, there isnt anything like a good old personal letter but some people dont take well to any form of communication and would probably laugh at trite attempts to move anything forward.

ikeaboy said:
how do you know kings of convenience? arent u a bit young for that sort of thing?

dont patronise me ikealad. but to be serious i know of the band through a friend with outstanding music taste and he is thirty something so that'll be how i know them.

free cd's knocking about eh? anything good? oh Ikea do you still have acopy of the new anathema dvd that you might possibly wanna send to lil old me Ill be ur best friend!!