make a suggestion

I cant stop being a girl without the aid of surgery and I was actually being sarcastic..you know cos u said my understanding was inferior I dont actually give a shit about what you think cos I dont even know you and you dont know me.

ikeaboy said:
id rather dance with you, thats a new one then? damn :(

i'm quite surprised, i just went dancing to erlend oye this weekend and he played this one too. listening to the website it is quite different music haha but nice
he was gazing into the eyes of a girl before him during that song, and got her alright.

nope, its way beyond yer understanding, youd be better off sticking on a metal cd, and dont be trying to impress us cos youve been to their site and know the name of one of the artists. no prizes for you now

bleed_black_orchid said:
I cant stop being a girl without the aid of surgery and I was actually being sarcastic..you know cos u said my understanding was inferior I dont actually give a shit about what you think cos I dont even know you and you dont know me.

are you still being sarcastic? :dopey:

tori amos is klass... yeah I was being sarcastic.. Im really concerned about what your opinion is of me I lie awake at night wondering if you think Im sound or whether you think Im a wanker..

bleed_black_orchid said:
tori amos is klass... yeah I was being sarcastic.. Im really concerned about what your opinion is of me I lie awake at night wondering if you think Im sound or whether you think Im a wanker..

i feel like we've been knowing each other since the dawn of times.

ikeaboy said:
nope, its way beyond yer understanding, youd be better off sticking on a metal cd, and dont be trying to impress us cos youve been to their site and know the name of one of the artists. no prizes for you now

did i mention my neighbour is a norwegian?

and i listen to the site by clicking audio and putting my headphones on, of course :wave:

siderea said:
did i mention my neighbour is a norwegian?

and i listen to the site by clicking audio and putting my headphones on, of course :wave:

so, i dont care if hes from the crack of dawn, so you were listening to the music on the site, not the site :p