Making some music

Ozzloaf should we make super gr1m faces for our pics? Or just a solemn calm look.

Don't look too idiotic...

Grim YES, just NOT the drunken 'um gina mac a metal piccx' look. ;)

This is the cover (made by Travis Smith) if you're not familiar with it:

cover_bloodbath__resurrection_through_carnage.jpg

Don't copy the poses exactly because... this isn't RTC... just the same idea, a sort of close up picture of your face.

Jake

p.s. my email is info@kobrinkustoms.com . If you can send them at 300 dpi.

I meant DPI sorry... Dots Per Inch .... 300 is the resolution. That means that's how many pixels there are per square inch. Normally, photos on the web are 72 dpi.

Bleurgh, after Thursday's bummer, I'm not sure if I want to touch beer for a while. I found out that it's not smart to drink huge amounts of beer beer and Jack Daniel's in the same evening.
Yesterday's hangover was the worst I've ever had. My head is still aching a bit, and my belly still isn't very happy with the food I give it. :ill:

I had nothing but piss-warm beer yesterday desperately trying to get drunk, which worked but it was pretty disgusting and it made me so tired I fell asleep while sitting with a beer in my hand. My clothes had a very unique smell this morning:)

Bleurgh, after Thursday's bummer, I'm not sure if I want to touch beer for a while. I found out that it's not smart to drink huge amounts of beer beer and Jack Daniel's in the same evening.
Yesterday's hangover was the worst I've ever had. My head is still aching a bit, and my belly still isn't very happy with the food I give it. :ill:

My belly is always happy with the food I give it :kickass: