Males and Females

vIcQZsw.jpg

Arnold-Schwartzenegger-620x480.jpg

Nobody in my family is attractive. So nope.

I've been facebook chatting with a girl from the city I've been crushing on for a while and she appears to be somewhat interested in me. I invited her outside of the city and she was super enthusiastic to visit, but this all seems so damn sudden. She's a rad girl regardless so if she does visit and nothing happens no big fucking deal there.

Dumb OKC girl is still on the radar as well, but I refuse to visit her again. She's gotta come visit me.

So I got some interesting information about this new girl I've been texting. Apparently, she has a boyfriend who is also her bandmate but things are kinda rocky and shit. She was very honest about it after I invited her to hang out this weekend. I made the decision to be honest back and I explained that I found her attractive and would be interested in her if things do go south in their relationship, but things are not going to change between us now.

I do still want to hang out with her, as she's a rad girl into good fucking metal. Whatever. Even if shit doesn't play out I enjoy making new friends or, at least, new people I can chat with at the local Chicago shows.

She needs a big mac, stat.

Always good to see a girl who lifts, though. Thighs like that, I bet she could squat any one of you apes.

Tits 10/10
Ass 10/10
First name: Anllela 0/10

Or are the double l's supposed to pronounced like a j (like pollo?) In that case I take it back.

Too skinny, too toned. Not even joking. I'm not saying i wouldnt stick my dick in her, fuck I've stuck it in several questionable and/or gigantors but thats not my ideal body type. And the more i look at it, the more i feel the butt pic is unnatural and altered in some way.

That girl looks like she'd beat me up. Not in the fun way either. Those are good tits, but nowhere near 10/10. That bra is doing all the heavy lifting, so to speak. I see the appeal, of course, but she could safely add 10-15 pounds and not look a bit worse.