Males and Females

I just came here to say that I like slim, blonde girls without tattoos. I don't really care if they're virgins, they can be accustomed to dick to some extent.

Not sure if this is a quality contribution to this thread.

You’re so stupid dude.

You are the stupid one because you can't figure out that I wasn't serious. What is it like to whiteknight over something so elusive as big tiddy goth girls who you have yet to prove exist outside of some superficial standard of looks? The chances of that girl dressing like that for a paid cam type deal or some obscure cam fantasy are far greater than her actually being goth. She also needs to get a better vacuum.

Name 3 bands these big tiddy goth girls around here like. Hard mode: No black metal or stuff like The Cure

What are these Cincy girls on the Patrice O'Neal scale (1-30)? What shows do they attend around here? I'll go and pay the door fee just to see that they actually exist here.

Is their favorite author Neitzsche? Is a quote from Poe tattooed somewhere on their body?

Last edited:
I don't actually get it, are you saying you've never seen a goth with big tits?

Specifically: They don't exist in this area. MF and I live roughly 15 minutes from each other
Generally: They might exist. While anyone can dress up as a stereotypical 'goth' person, what actually defines a 'goth' person?

I mean he's probably never seen a lot of things, his penis being the main one.

Can you see your nose if you close one eye? I can. I know that your aptitude is probably lacking from all the alcohol your mom drank while you were in the womb, but if you need help with understanding my posts just let me know and I can explain more thoroughly for you.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Generally: They might exist. While anyone can dress up as a stereotypical 'goth' person, what actually defines a 'goth' person?

Big-titted Hot Topic types certainly exist, but I assume you're challenging anybody to prove big-titted Dead Can Dance/Christian Death/Bauhaus fans exist who dress like vintage Rozz, hang out in cemeteries and have dangling inverted crucifix clit-piercings?

Reactions: Dak and The Ozzman
Can you see your nose if you close one eye? I can. I know that your aptitude is probably lacking from all the alcohol your mom drank while you were in the womb, but if you need help with understanding my posts just let me know and I can explain more thoroughly for you.
Why so defensive? Not that it matters, the pain you are (quite evidently, you do a terrible job at hiding it) experiencing brings me immeasurable pleasure. Please continue. I feed from it.

Why so defensive? Not that it matters, the pain you are (quite evidently, you do a terrible job at hiding it) experiencing brings me immeasurable pleasure. Please continue. I feed from it.

I'm not in any pain at all since I stopped drinking but if it helps you sleep then who am I to stop you from thinking that way? What about what I post makes you think I'm in pain or are you just playing arm-chair psychologist again? I do this purely for my own amusement.