Males and Females

1g29gk.jpg

When Private Grumbles thinks you're a conservative and you're actually not even close to that1bbr8l.jpg

i sat next to a girl waiting for a guy to come pick her up
they'd seen pix of each other online and this was the first time they were going to see each other face-to-face
she says the guy's "totally vanilla" and this girl wants to do "kinky shit" with me on the side

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
i'm not going to take anyone's virginity
that's just not going to freaking happen
i really actually love women with full-color tattoos (black-and-grey pepper-shading looks wrong on a female)
and i'm not so sure i'd have a problem with a sex-partner being in debt

I am willing to bet a lot of money that you are a virgin. There aren’t a whole lot of better explanations for such a stupid post.

How much would you like to bet? 1,000 dollars? 5,000? I'm ready when you are. Fuck, I'll even bet bitcoin if you're into that.

Show me a big tiddy goth girl who doesn't look like the picture Dak posted AND is not emotionally unavailable and I'll show you 10 of the debt free, ink free blonde virgins.

By the way, how's Jags? Still going after emotionally unavailable 40 year old moms?

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to hearing about your adventures with big tiddied blondes with zero tattoos. Or is that a fictitious league you’ve invented to deal with the fact that you aren’t getting laid?

The alt-right markets itself towards the insecure and you are so transparently insecure.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
I’m looking forward to hearing about your adventures with big tiddied blondes with zero tattoos. Or is that a fictitious league you’ve invented to deal with the fact that you aren’t getting laid?

The alt-right markets itself towards the insecure and you are so transparently insecure.

Explain how and why I'm insecure. Is it because I'm not into tremolo picking as much as others? I'm not even alt-right so I have no idea where you got that idea. Oh wait, it's because someone we both know in the local area mentioned that I'm a Nazi, right? What evidence was provided that proved this? I'm genuinely curious.

Last edited:
I never called you a Nazi but you’re making claims about a group of people that make you look like you don’t know what you’re talking about.

I never called you a Nazi

Never said you did. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

you’re making claims about a group of people that make you look like you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Then educate me, sir. Tell me all you know about dem der big tiddied goth girls you hang around with all the time. I don't see any locally unless I am blind or something.

You’re obviously not getting out enough if you’re not finding that. There are plenty of goth women in Cincinnati who are on that same level.

You’re obviously not getting out enough if you’re not finding that. There are plenty of goth women in Cincinnati who are on that same level.

Do they identify as female though? Did you just assume their gender?

I know there are goth clubs in the area but I don't know if that's what you're referencing or not. I'm too old for clubs now. I would feel weird being there. If you're talking about the girls we see at local metal shows, I would not agree with you about them being on the same level.

That sounds to me like you’re being very shallow, firstly, and secondly, a lot of those women do fulfill those standards.

a lot of those women do fulfill those standards.

They don't, but maybe our expectations are just different. I'm not sure who you hang with though. Maybe they go to the kvlt black metal shows that I don't attend on a regular basis. Tbh though, I would not associate with most of them outside shows. I have heard interesting stories about some of them (if we are talking the same group of people). Theres so much drama in this scene, dude. It's unreal.