Males and Females

Because there's no statistical difference in prevalence of course.

He has a singular DUI and he made fun of Yoda for dating a girl who had a singular DUI. He's not in a position to use that as an attack on others.

He should become less petty or stop posting here like he claimed he was going to do, since most of his posts are insults and he doesn't contribute to the music side of the forum in any significant way. That's irrespective of the fact that I don't find his music taste interesting.

But I guess those fat jokes, derision regarding my drinking problem and comments about my shit taste aren't insults? Got it.

Oh, Ozz, you have shit taste in music btw because you obviously still care about that after 10+ years on this board since you still listen to Trivium and other bands the in crowd deems unworthy. However will you recover? That'll surely get you to stop posting. Meanwhile, I'm going to go burn more coal.

Last edited:
He has a singular DUI and he made fun of Yoda for dating a girl who had a singular DUI. He's not in a position to use that as an attack on others.

He should become less petty or stop posting here like he claimed he was going to do, since most of his posts are insults and he doesn't contribute to the music side of the forum in any significant way. That's irrespective of the fact that I don't find his music taste interesting.

A woman who has a DUI falls into a riskier profile compared to other women than a man compared to other men. It's just stats. That said, the number of women with a DUI continues to rise.

Reactions: The Ozzman
But I guess those fat jokes, derision regarding my drinking problem and comments about my shit taste aren't insults? Got it.

Oh, Ozz, you have shit taste in music btw because you obviously still care about that after 10+ years on this board since you still listen to Trivium and other bands the in crowd deems unworthy. However will you recover? That'll surely get you to stop posting. Meanwhile, I'm going to go burn more coal.

95% of the insults that are directed at you are in response to your own attempts to be insulting, often in threads that you aren't otherwise participating in. You make more drive-by comments than anyone else on this site by a wide margin.

A woman who has a DUI falls into a riskier profile compared to other women than a man compared to other men. It's just stats. That said, the number of women with a DUI continues to rise.

While this is true, I can't say that I consider this statistic a valid reason for someone who got a DUI and then continued to abuse alcohol for many years to try to insult someone else for also having a DUI.

Last edited:
apparently no one remembers that being drunk actually increases the desire to drive a motor vehicle
Or to mount an ass in places where they still use donkeys to get around.
giphy.gif

I had a really awesome time with tattoo girl. We plan on hanging out again even though she thinks that we "aren't really compatible." Not really sure about that though...

Dick she suck your toe instead of your d? what do you mean not compatible?

Nope. And I'm not sure. I guess since she's not into metal that means were aren't compatible? I decided not to pry into the question and give her some time before I message her again about hanging out.

Nope. And I'm not sure. I guess since she's not into metal that means were aren't compatible? I decided not to pry into the question and give her some time before I message her again about hanging out.

When do you listen to metal?

Maybe she doesnt like Thin Lizzy?

she thinks that we "aren't really compatible."
so,
you mean you had sex and your fetishes aren't compatible??
or do you mean she isn't going to ever have sex with you??

either way just go fuck someone else and move on

seriously
you ever hear a girl say "aren't compatible" go fuck someone else, immediately

Reactions: The Ozzman