Males and Females

this is what I come here for. I'm all set now lol

I hear what Ozz is saying in his exaggeration (YA NEVER FUCKING KNOW!) but not really concerned on that level.

I do think a face/head tat signifies riskiness and odd judgement that makes me hesitate to get emotionally involved. I feel stupid for saying that but I guess I'm not as open as I thought

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Maybe, but it depends on the culture of the person. What if she's a tattoo artist or something related in the tattoo field? I am never surprised to see tattoo artists covered head to tow in tattoos. Or maybe the face/head tattoo has some personal significance like she has a head tattoo because he had brain cancer or something.

I don't fucking know. I'd totally rail a head tattoo bitch though. Hard. Like, what's the problem here?

ac1bd1cc5ecffd3b2bf7531a9711ea00.jpg

I'm pretty sure I could get down to boot camp weight and I would still be called fat. I'm over it. I've dropped 25 pounds in a year yet certain people on this board won't reveal their weight (gee, I wonder why).

>Gauges

e1feea2df73447797ac9ebf37b09848a.jpg

I mean, my ex girlfriend has half sleeve tattoos on each arm and other tattoos in various other places so I'm not against them but I'm pretty sure face tattoos are frowned upon for employers that actually want to be taken seriously when they hire people. My ex worked at Procter and Gamble when she had all that ink so it's not a dealbreaker, but I know if I had to choose between two employees and both had the exact same qualifications, I'm not choosing the one with the dumb face tattoo because she probably has poor decision making skills. I'm pretty sure those decision making skills would also translate to life. I'm over just hooking up with random girls now because I'm not an immature dude in my late 20s/early 30s.

"But who gives a shit if they're employable, I just want to get my D wet, amiriteguise?!" *throws on a bad Youtube rip of Cirith Ungol and chugs a case of Natty Bo while reviewing my zero account balance because I'm not employable and can't afford to buy CDs*

I hear what Ozz is saying in his exaggeration

Thanks. That is lost on a lot of people here.

head to tow

Do you make egregious errors like this intentionally?

Last edited:
I'm over just hooking up with random girls now because I'm not an immature dude in my late 20s/early 30s.
Yeah now you're a super mature dude who lives alone and hangs around like a bad fart every day on a metal forum grunting and moaning about how shit everything is and how no one gets his super edgy form of sarcasm.

I'm willing to take that extremely slight risk for amazing sex.

And I guess that makes me a degenerate, right?

She probably wants to give you aids and cut out your kidney and eat it, but you were condoms and drink large ammounts of PBR, so you might not even no, you might just wake up kidneyless with aids, you can have one kidney.

I'm pretty sure I could get down to boot camp weight and I would still be called fat. I'm over it. I've dropped 25 pounds in a year yet certain people on this board won't reveal their weight (gee, I wonder why).

I've seen Yoda in person because we were both at the same concert a few months ago and he is definitely not as fat as you. I make fun of him an every opportunity but it would be totally dishonest to say that he's fat compared to you even though he is obviously not skinny.

Nah. That would mean I couldn't use a holster and would risk ND. No thanks.
STOP BEING SO LITERAL ABOUT EVERYTHING I SAY JESUS FUCK DUDE

I've seen Yoda in person because we were both at the same concert a few months ago and he is definitely not as fat as you. I make fun of him an every opportunity but it would be totally dishonest to say that he's fat compared to you even though he is obviously not skinny.
I’m pretty sure any weight loss sustained by Ozzman so far is purely due to being forced to stop drinking because of brain meltdown and nothing to do with actually making an incling of physical effort.

Why does everyone act like Ozz is the only drinker on this forum? All of you are alcoholics.

The issue is that I actually admitted I have a problem. Recognizing your flaws is somehow bad on this forum. Not a very in crowd thing to do I guess.

This is proof you cant be honest on the internet. Others will exploit that to their gain.

I mean, it takes a while for some people to come to the conclusion they have a problem. It took me 15 years. I'm more inclined to be okay with that than those who use other types of drugs and take the moral high ground that their choice is better for some reason (I'm looking at you, chronic pot smokers).

purely due to being forced to stop drinking because of brain meltdown and nothing to do with actually making an incling of physical effort.

herp derp, Ozz si doopid and dats why he lost all da weight cos he has no brainz.

You right now with the shitposting:

shit-poster.png
You need to try harder. The 'Ozz is fat and/or stupid' jokes are like my in crowd (not) jokes at this point.

Last edited:
Anyone else just not like tattoos on girls at all?

Me. I really don't give a shit about some pictures on skin. It doesn't make an attractive girl less attractive, usually, but I just don't see the point. Scarification is only a small step stupider imo. When a girl shows me her tattoo my reaction is "k, whatever".

Reactions: PrincessHades