Males and Females

ya know the possibility of getting involved with an unstable attention seeking stab you in your sleep crazy person

Not really. It can mean a few things:

Racist
Ex-convict and/or gang affiliations
Really into rap

And sometimes...weird lunatic who thinks hes some kind of art piece.

I'd totally fucking a broad with a face tattoo. Who gives a shit?

as a guy, dudes don't care what women usually look like tht much, not sure why it would matter, dudes will fuck anything aslong as it moves, reminds me of this dude that lived above me at one of my places and he impregnanted a fat chick, i don't understand, because he was one of those stereotypical looking guy genetically that chicks like and the dude is with a fat chick, reminds me off black dudes with women that weigh 2 hundred pounds and they weigh 120 pounds and what not, you think you would break your pelvis or something, that's fucking gross, i don't care.

Last edited:
Your dick must be the size of an elephant leg.

And, tell me, how many people do you know have had their kidney cut out because they fucked a girl with a face tattoo?

How many do you know of? Are the chances of that scenario happening equal to zero? Maybe she's a meth addict and wants to drug you while drinking so she can use your kidney and get a fix. Either way, she's probably nasty as fuck.