Males and Females

It’s true. TB is the only one that knows my secret shame. We’ve been confiding with each other about really personal stuff for a while now and I just had to get it off my chest. I begged him not to say anything but he couldn’t help himself, the bastard. I told him that if he said anything I’d let the cat out of the bag about him & me. Maybe he secretly wanted it out in the open once and for all, I dunno. Anyway here it is. I’ve been flying to California for ‘business trips’ so that we could further our sexual connection. I’ve never thought of myself as being gay before, but the bond TB and I have developed goes far beyond such labels. When we fuck it’s like we become one whole person. It’s hard to explain. Something about his repugnant personality coupled with his grotesquely odorous hairy Armenian body just drives me wild. He has a micropenis but I told him I don’t care and he loves being a bottom anyway so it works fine. I was planning on moving to Cali to be with him but who knows what will happen now.

yu6VIlC.gif

It’s true. TB is the only one that knows my secret shame. We’ve been confiding with each other about really personal stuff for a while now and I just had to get it off my chest. I begged him not to say anything but he couldn’t help himself, the bastard. I told him that if he said anything I’d let the cat out of the bag about him & me. Maybe he secretly wanted it out in the open once and for all, I dunno. Anyway here it is. I’ve been flying to California for ‘business trips’ so that we could further our sexual connection. I’ve never thought of myself as being gay before, but the bond TB and I have developed goes far beyond such labels. When we fuck it’s like we become one whole person. It’s hard to explain. Something about his repugnant personality coupled with his grotesquely odorous hairy Armenian body just drives me wild. He has a micropenis but I told him I don’t care and he loves being a bottom anyway so it works fine. I was planning on moving to Cali to be with him but who knows what will happen now.

What a fag

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity

:lol::lol::lol:

This is one of your best posts!

At Thanksgiving, I had this super conservative Muslim coworker over, with one of my crazy but ultra nice friend who's extremely attractive, but I guess is into women now. Awkward moment when the Muslim chick randomly starts talking about this guy she knows (who is crazy) and turns to my friend and is like, "Hey want me to hook you up with him?" My friend replies, rather bluntly, she doesn't swing that way, and Muslim chick sorta gets uptight and said it was TMI.

I mean... we aren't in high school. If you're not my brother or super close friend, I'm not like meeting folks and thinking i can hook them up with my friends from around the way. I like all sorts of strange folk and am aware most people don't. Muslim chick was in the wrong, IMO. Shouldn't assume people are out here looking for someone, especially when all we were doing was trying to eat.

Reactions: CiG