Males and Females

Just let this blind chick outt've my house,went to the pub cause i've been celebrating with a couple of mates.
We went to the pub a few hours ago after we'd primed ourselves at my place.
Anyway pretty much as soon as we got to the pub we noticed a few chicks there and cutting to the chase I just managed to bag and bang a chick who's not too bad at all and the best thing was that she fucked right off as if on cue pretty much as soon as the foul deed was completed.That my friends is how Males and Females should be!

wat

Ah, now I can see why he would be beaming with pride.

Edit: perhaps I should have noted my sarcasm with a :rolleyes:

haha i thought she was literally blind, it was a cooler story that way! he is right though.

Must be an Aussie thing, I understood every single thing sloughfeg said.

Managed to number close a couple of chicks who came into the bar while I was working tonight. My supervisor was completely gobsmacked at how easily I was doing it. Maybe I'll call one of them. :dopey:

Which bar do you work at?

Need to pick up a copy of your album, will get onto it when I get back from hols.

What? I always understand what sloughfeg says. I wish there was a "voice post" option as it would probably be 1000 times harder to understand in slurred words.

Thanks for the sympathetic words, my nigs.

Shit's been weird. I got a text from her tonight saying that she sent my graduation gift in the mail. She was supposed to give it to me on the day that I graduate, and then all this shit happened, but she still wants to give it to me. It's going to feel weird to get it. I might not even open the package for a while.

I'm pretty much an insomniac right now, and I've been going over memories in my mind of stuff we used to do, especially trips and shit that we took early on in our relationship. Those were always good memories, but now I'm like 50 times more attached to them (right now if I could just transport myself back in time and relive those memories over and over I totally would.) What's weird though is that I haven't really been thinking about any of our bad times (and there were a lot). They're not really clear in my mind. That's the dangerous thing about being really attached to somebody; your mind can downplay really bad things simply because you want to be with that person so badly.

I have that horrible weird break up emotional aching feeling all over my body. You may be familiar with it. I try to distract myself. I drank some beers tonight and submitted my thesis for publishing. I haven't talked to anybody about this whole thing except for my mother, and even then the conversation was pretty one-sided; I basically poured out every semi-coherent to completely unintelligible thing I had to say about it. I feel pretty isolated. Who the fuck is going to snuggle with me?

You know when I broke up with the last guy.....I asked that everynight laying there alone. Really shitty feeling, I know. I will tell you this.......do not try to relive the memories, make new ones. Even if it's painful, difficult, it helps you to keep going better than reliving the old ones because reliving them will always take you back to her. Nice to see you've a mother/family member to speak to, I don't. lol I had things from my bf btw I did not go through until about 9 months, I just look through em last month before I had surgery. I was surprized at some of it, but I understand what you're going through for sure.

Pretty drunk ATM but here it goes.

So I've been hanging out with this girl who has a boyfriend. Anyways, today was the 2nd day that she was going to take me home after I got super trashed at a friends house. If she wasn't currently dating a friend of mine I'd totally ask her out on an official date. She's wonderful.

I feel like Rollins like Joe Rogan are more the type of dudes you have a funny conversation with at the bar. The comedy is just sorta stale.

I'd agree with this. I don't think Rogan is the funniest guy ever. I enjoy his podcasts a lot more than his standup. He's pretty knowledgeable on a variety of topics which makes them intellectually stimulating.

As a guy is it selfish/wrong to not want to be with a female/woman who wants to be with you because she's not exactly your type ?. I have blue eyes and am gorgeous/hawt and a lot of times can't stand it.