Males and Females

@Cythraul e-hug, which is totally meaningless from an anonymous avatar who has never experienced heartbreak, but e-hug nonetheless.

Big emotional post coming up.

The gf (now ex-gf) and I broke up last night. We tried to make it work and it just wasn't happening. We got back together 6 months ago, and things were rocky along the way, not as bad as they were before we broke up last summer, but things came to a head this past week.

Awwww, I am very sorry, but I know the same situation, I tried for 4 years to stick it out with my last man, and it never happened. I've been dating another guy for 7 months now, but it took quite sometime to be comfortable again, and I still wonder what he's up to sometimes, etc. I feel for you. :(

Thanks for the sympathetic words, my nigs.

Shit's been weird. I got a text from her tonight saying that she sent my graduation gift in the mail. She was supposed to give it to me on the day that I graduate, and then all this shit happened, but she still wants to give it to me. It's going to feel weird to get it. I might not even open the package for a while.

I'm pretty much an insomniac right now, and I've been going over memories in my mind of stuff we used to do, especially trips and shit that we took early on in our relationship. Those were always good memories, but now I'm like 50 times more attached to them (right now if I could just transport myself back in time and relive those memories over and over I totally would.) What's weird though is that I haven't really been thinking about any of our bad times (and there were a lot). They're not really clear in my mind. That's the dangerous thing about being really attached to somebody; your mind can downplay really bad things simply because you want to be with that person so badly.

I have that horrible weird break up emotional aching feeling all over my body. You may be familiar with it. I try to distract myself. I drank some beers tonight and submitted my thesis for publishing. I haven't talked to anybody about this whole thing except for my mother, and even then the conversation was pretty one-sided; I basically poured out every semi-coherent to completely unintelligible thing I had to say about it. I feel pretty isolated. Who the fuck is going to snuggle with me?

Just let this blind chick outt've my house,went to the pub cause i've been celebrating with a couple of mates.
We went to the pub a few hours ago after we'd primed ourselves at my place.
Anyway pretty much as soon as we got to the pub we noticed a few chicks there and cutting to the chase I just managed to bag and bang a chick who's not too bad at all and the best thing was that she fucked right off as if on cue pretty much as soon as the foul deed was completed.That my friends is how Males and Females should be!

Damn sloughfeg that's a nice timely update on the situation, coming from a close by time zone. Great job!

Cythraul that sucks a whole lot and I hope you can fill that void with something not too harmful/toxic soon. It's stupid human nature to dwell on blissful memories of those stupid godawful horrible lovely beautiful perfect people who just aren't right for us.

Just let this blind chick outt've my house,went to the pub cause i've been celebrating with a couple of mates.
We went to the pub a few hours ago after we'd primed ourselves at my place.
Anyway pretty much as soon as we got to the pub we noticed a few chicks there and cutting to the chase I just managed to bag and bang a chick who's not too bad at all and the best thing was that she fucked right off as if on cue pretty much as soon as the foul deed was completed.That my friends is how Males and Females should be!

I didn't understand one fucking thing you just tried to say.