Males and Females

Why can't you rejoin the meditation group Grant?

It is possible to meet decent people at bars and clubs and go from there. You are in no way obligated to kiss or go further and you could just get info and arrange a second meeting.

It is really hard to meet people after college. I have been living in a false world of expats so it's easy as pie here, but I am wondering how I will have any friends when I get back to the U.S. I think my social skills have completely gone to hell.

So one of my ex girlfriends from high school has started talking to me and invited me to dinner at her place some time. o_0 It was kind of sudden seeing as I haven't spoken to her in many years. I wouldn't mind something casual with her but she's got a kid now, and it would be odd if the kid looked to me when I meet them and asked if I was their new daddy.

:lol: That was the first thing that spring to my mind. It seems kind of odd as well especially since looking at all her past pictures in facebook, I don't look like the type of guy she would date. I'm clean cut, no tattoos or piercings and not super built or tall. I'm basically not like the meatheads she has dated in the past few years.

So, I took a girl out tonight and managed to blow the opportunity for guaranteed sex when we came back to my place by locking myself out of my house. Now she's away for the next week and then I'm away for the following four. Fail

Dave and Derek beg to differ.

I don't know about Derek, but I'm sure that Dave was more talk than action. Then again, he may not be around here to say anything because he dropped his titties and turned into the meathead manwhore he dreamed of being. I know he got banned, but it's been a while and he could have come back.

So, I took a girl out tonight and managed to blow the opportunity for guaranteed sex when we came back to my place by locking myself out of my house. Now she's away for the next week and then I'm away for the following four. Fail

Would not hit after that sign.

So one of my ex girlfriends from high school has started talking to me and invited me to dinner at her place some time. o_0 It was kind of sudden seeing as I haven't spoken to her in many years. I wouldn't mind something casual with her but she's got a kid now, and it would be odd if the kid looked to me when I meet them and asked if I was their new daddy.

I've seen this happen. A guy pretty much followed this girl around all through high school... he was dorky, awkward, and chubby (did i mention jewfro)... she always was just his "friend." She got pregnant at 18 and the dad turned tail and ran, loser friend is suddenly her only option. I feel pretty bad for that guy really. I'm sure he's happy and all, but fuck, you're only with the girl you love because another guy fucked her and came inside her and threw her in the dirt... not because she fell in love with you man. You were goddamn convenient.

I've seen this happen. A guy pretty much followed this girl around all through high school... he was dorky, awkward, and chubby (did i mention jewfro)... she always was just his "friend." She got pregnant at 18 and the dad turned tail and ran, loser friend is suddenly her only option. I feel pretty bad for that guy really. I'm sure he's happy and all, but fuck, you're only with the girl you love because another guy fucked her and came inside her and threw her in the dirt... not because she fell in love with you man. You were goddamn convenient.

Wow, you sound really bitter here. :p

To be honest, I really doubt I'd carry on with anything. I'm no loser, nor awkward or have a jewfro. I haven't seen or spoken to this girl in about 6 years, so it just seemed a little odd that she's decided to talk to me. I think I'd rather put my dick into something else instead, as hot as she still is.

Been hanging out with this girl I know. We've been going to local restaurants and hanging out at a coffee shop. She is a co-worker and she has a boyfriend. Once again, I'm afraid to pursue a relationship with her out of fear of losing the current friendship we have. Also, I'm drunk.

Oh my, you have to adapt, My Bf did this too before.....so we did it in his truck. lol