Males and Females

Oh that's where it gets fun. Religious girl was the short-lived Greek student. However, come this Fall both Religious girl and History girl will be taking the Greek class that I'll probably be teaching.

Tread lightly there mate,you never know when they can turn nasty and sexual harassment is'nt a good look for a teacher.Make sure they keep their mouths shut!

You're never funny nor clever and nobody likes you.

What male uses ",dear." in a sentence like that. And I thought I balenced right in the middle sexually. You gotta be kidding me. I'd fucking punch you.

MY HETEROSEXUALITY IS BACK. DD is back.

kick-ass-sea-bass.jpg

Only one more week of being around this university left, then I should be much more comfortable with being single. I'm completely jaded being around all these people. I swear I'll stop posting all my thoughts.

Targh_d or whatever the asshole was called, some other British guy from London, who used to post here, posted a picture of himself having anal sex with a girl, who'd written 'you're awesome' on her hands. It got him banned though.

Tagradh?

Let's discuss mating tactics for a page or two, haha.

What is everyone's approach when they're single? Get buzzed at a bar and shout out to some random chicks? Hang out with unavailable female friends and wait for them to introduce you to one of their friends? Grab a club and whack the closest one to your cave?

Tell all!

zabu of nΩd;9794881 said:
Let's discuss mating tactics for a page or two, haha.

What is everyone's approach when they're single? Get buzzed at a bar and shout out to some random chicks? Hang out with unavailable female friends and wait for them to introduce you to one of their friends? Grab a club and whack the closest one to your cave?

Tell all!

A lot of it is chance. New people come along. But that's a passive approach and the best you can do is move into new social circles and groups. For me it was Juggling Club. I plan on joining a choral group in the Fall. I cannot offer much help beyond that because I'm blessed with this university, which in a sense is a very large pool of potentials and whatnot.

I go to bars almost every weekend, but it's really not my nature to pursue one-night stands.

A lot of it is chance. New people come along. But that's a passive approach and the best you can do is move into new social circles and groups. For me it was Juggling Club. I plan on joining a choral group in the Fall. I cannot offer much help beyond that because I'm blessed with this university, which in a sense is a very large pool of potentials and whatnot.

I go to bars almost every weekend, but it's really not my nature to pursue one-night stands.

Yeah sometimes it seems you have to work your contact list dry to find a new social group after college, haha.

I should have stuck out this fucking meditation group I joined in the fall. There were some cute ladies present!

You have no idea how great joining a choir can be, especially with women.
Well maybe you have an idea...but still.